KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » This maybe awkward but what the hell

This maybe awkward but what the hell
Started by: MC_GG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MC_GG

This maybe awkward but what the hell

Ok i got this problem. There's this girl i really like (more like love). The problem is that when i find the right time to tell her how i feel about her i studder and she just stares at me. Something tells me she knows i like her. What should i do about this?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 12:58 AM
MC_GG is currently offline Click here to Send MC_GG a Private Message Find more posts by MC_GG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MC_GG
Ok i got this problem. There's this girl i really like (more like love). The problem is that when i find the right time to tell her how i feel about her i studder and she just stares at me. Something tells me she knows i like her. What should i do about this?
a punch in the face would do good thumb up

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 01:02 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC_GG

Ok how's that gonna help?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 01:05 AM
MC_GG is currently offline Click here to Send MC_GG a Private Message Find more posts by MC_GG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Let the heat flow through you.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 01:06 AM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC_GG

Meh, i dont wanna do that, it might freak her out.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 01:12 AM
Itzak
The other extreme

Do you want her to know how you feel about her, or not?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 01:18 AM
Itzak is currently offline Click here to Send Itzak a Private Message Find more posts by Itzak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC_GG

Yes i do

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 01:21 AM
Itzak
The other extreme

Ok, one question tho... How old are you?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 01:25 AM
Itzak is currently offline Click here to Send Itzak a Private Message Find more posts by Itzak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Write a note or tell a friend to tell her or think about if she had moved and you missed your chance with her. Best you tell her soonest you can before you and her lose contact or she finds someone else.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 01:36 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: This maybe awkward but what the hell

Originally posted by MC_GG
Yo start by talkin to her then treat her like a friend. Jus dont mess up and shell start to like you more thatll youll be in a greta postion of askin her out.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 02:23 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Best he doesn't because she would attach herself to him as a friend then someone else goes out with her and he misses his chance.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 04:15 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

practice!!! pretend your friend is her then tell him how much you like him!!! lol

does this work?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 04:21 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Right..

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 04:23 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Him? yea DEV1L made my sig too.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 04:25 AM
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

but that would be funny if she caught him doing that...

does this work?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 04:29 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Itzak
The other extreme

Originally posted by leana marie
but that would be funny if she caught him doing that...

erm

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 04:32 AM
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

im so mean... hahaha

does this work?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 04:32 AM
Itzak
The other extreme

Originally posted by leana marie
im so mean... hahaha

yes Even tho I don't know you.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 04:35 AM
Leo.M
A Riddle

just tell her how you feel. You'll feel much better after you do and who knows, she might like you back. don't miss the chance to be with someone you like, just tell her how you feel.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 06:39 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

Originally posted by Leo.M
just tell her how you feel. You'll feel much better after you do and who knows, she might like you back. don't miss the chance to be with someone you like, just tell her how you feel.

yes good advicethumb up

MC>> you obviously really like her, so, just go for it..get it off your chest.

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 06:44 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote