KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Blood Money....

Blood Money....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Blood Money....

i just gave change to a guest at my hotel. after he walked away, i saw that the bills he gave me had blood on them!!! sick

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 01:40 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

you sure its not ketchup?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 01:41 AM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

nah, its blood.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 01:42 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

one of three things...look the other way, ask him about it, or call 5 0

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 01:42 AM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

HA! you are now accomplice to a theft that probably happened! stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 01:43 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

How do you know if it's blood or ketchup o yea the smell either way keep it it's money it's not ripped up or anything so keep it. Or show him it and he can give you some different money or call 911 you can be turning in a killer and get a reward.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Itzak
The other extreme

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
nah, its blood.

Take it to the FBI and find out who's blood it is.

Itzak is currently offline Click here to Send Itzak a Private Message Find more posts by Itzak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

it was al dried up and shit and a maroonish color.

krillinite

well my first suggestion...go wash your hands erm

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 01:45 AM
Striding Cloud

Yea i agree.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 01:45 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Originally posted by a1hsauce
well my first suggestion...go wash your hands erm

And Burn the Money big grin

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 01:48 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

dude, i washed them and sprayed cleaner on them, then washed them again.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 01:48 AM
krillinite

dude, i washed them and sprayed cleaner on them, then washed them again.

Urine!!! URINE MY FRIEND URINNNNNNNNNNNNEEE!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 01:50 AM
Striding Cloud

Ok call the cops maybe you can be turning in a killer and get some huge reward and turn up on the news. People do it all the time like that guy who was rapeing little girls and dumping them in his lake.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 01:50 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Have you ever seen blood in the moonlight, Will? It appears quite black..." - Hannibal Lecter.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 02:38 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Or maybe the same thing happened to him that happened to you. He received the money from somewhere else.
What if you were to go and spend that bloody money and somebody suspected you had gotten the blood on that money somehow?

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 03:24 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Salem07

that is one time where I would actually burn money confused

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 03:31 AM
Salem07 is currently offline Click here to Send Salem07 a Private Message Find more posts by Salem07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i wish i had seen it when he gave it to me.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 03:39 AM
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

you could get HIV! omg, check for diseases!!!

does this work?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 04:32 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

nah, its blood.

............. you know he killed a hocker ... and put her body under the bed ninja

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 06:50 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote