KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » You know what's unfair?

You know what's unfair?
Started by: Council#13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Council#13
The Omega Male

You know what's unfair?

Hi Mouse Hold Over People Hi Mouse Hold Over People Hi Mouse Hold Over People Hi Mouse Hold Over People Hi Mouse Hold Over People Hi Mouse Hold Over People Hi Mouse Hold Over People

When someone makes a new thread, then someone tells them that it was made before, the thread is shut down. However, if that person were to dig up that thread again, they would be called dumb and be insulted. That's unfair. I know this thread is lame, but i just wanted to say something on the topic confused

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 10:28 AM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

hmm...
maybe thats a sign. dont make threads and you'll be safe. ninja

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 10:30 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

I don' t have a problem at all with bumping threads when you have something worthwhile to contribute to the discussion.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 10:31 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

But then people are like "why the heck did you just bump a 5 month old thread n00b?"

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 10:32 AM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

prove there is a reason for doing so then tell them to shut the hell up.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 10:36 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Being tempted on the board when I look up. ^_^

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 10:47 AM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dorian Belmont
the harbringer of doom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BakaXero
prove there is a reason for doing so then tell them to shut the hell up.

exactly

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?...logId=534702160

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 01:00 PM
Dorian Belmont is currently offline Click here to Send Dorian Belmont a Private Message Find more posts by Dorian Belmont Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Well, if you bump an old thread just for the sake of bumping it you behave rather ignorant, but if you have to contribute to it no one will give you any is a good trouble. On the other hand creating a thread that already existed is even worse...usually Mods will erge them though, which in my opinion is a good move.

Oh and I don't think anyone will give you any shit for bumping a thread in the OTF.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 01:10 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bogen

thank you now im gonna go and bump the first OTF thread eva made, see how it goes huh?, NOTE:don't shoot me down to bad im the type of person that see's somthing like this and i get a calling to do wat anoyes

Facebook
Cheers starlock, your a champ. wink

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 02:05 PM
bogen is currently offline Click here to Send bogen a Private Message Find more posts by bogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by bogen
thank you now im gonna go and bump the first OTF thread eva made, see how it goes huh?, NOTE:don't shoot me down to bad im the type of person that see's somthing like this and i get a calling to do wat anoyes

Yeah right, cause you are the first one to do that...very original, boy.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 02:06 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bogen

ye know wat your right, im sorry , no bumping i swear!
unless it's a thread i wanna chat in then it's to bad for you

Facebook
Cheers starlock, your a champ. wink

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 02:09 PM
bogen is currently offline Click here to Send bogen a Private Message Find more posts by bogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

ye know wat your right, im sorry , no bumping i swear!
unless it's a thread i wanna chat in then it's to bad for you

Well, it's good you noticed. To be really funny annoying you need to go where no one has been before...post what no one has posted before....and most of all chose the right time......now wouldn't be good.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 02:10 PM
Lord Paradise

What do you think is the last posted non-shut-down thread. Let's go see.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 02:42 PM
Lord Paradise is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Paradise a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Paradise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Lord Magnus
What do you think is the last posted non-shut-down thread. Let's go see.

You do that..I will jsut stay here where there is less BORING.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 02:45 PM
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

It will probably have been deleted. And if it hasn't I have bumped it.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 04:19 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Re: You know what's unfair?

Originally posted by Council#13
Hi Mouse Hold Over People Hi Mouse Hold Over People Hi Mouse Hold Over People Hi Mouse Hold Over People Hi Mouse Hold Over People Hi Mouse Hold Over People Hi Mouse Hold Over People

When someone makes a new thread, then someone tells them that it was made before, the thread is shut down. However, if that person were to dig up that thread again, they would be called dumb and be insulted. That's unfair. I know this thread is lame, but i just wanted to say something on the topic confused

boo hoo

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 07:09 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote