KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I am SSSOOOOOOOOO Pissed.....

I am SSSOOOOOOOOO Pissed.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am SSSOOOOOOOOO Pissed.....

so i am at work, watching the matrix reloaded. neo is talking to the oracle and is getting ready to fight all the agent Smith's. I am so ready to watch Neo open up a can of whupass!!!
then, one of my guests, a lady, comes to me and says "hi. my husband is watching the matrix in our room. can i watch Desperate Housewives down here?"
i had no choice but to turn it. dammit!!!!!!! mad

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 02:19 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-FENS

Life's a ***** and so is that lady.

My advice, get another TV

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 02:21 AM
D-FENS is currently offline Click here to Send D-FENS a Private Message Find more posts by D-FENS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Ah life at hotels....

Does your hotel actually OWN any "professional" women? Or that work exclusivly at your hotel?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 02:22 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-FENS

Hold on, RJ you should go and ask the husband if you can watch the Matrix with him. yes

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 02:24 AM
D-FENS is currently offline Click here to Send D-FENS a Private Message Find more posts by D-FENS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

no never interrupt a man a can of whoopass is about to begin...i feel ya RJ...I feel ya

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 02:24 AM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fox4
Hold on, RJ you should go and ask the husband if you can watch the Matrix with him. yes

That might of actually been a good idea...

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 02:25 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

That might've have been the first Matrix though.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 02:29 AM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, the first part of The Matrix in which Neo fights all the Smith's as The One...

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 02:31 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

Im confused. Neo didn't fight at the smiths at the beggining of "The Matrix."

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 02:33 AM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

Matrix Reloaded you numb nuts!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 02:34 AM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Punker69
That might've have been the first Matrix though.

The whole purpose for the first Matrix movie was to show Noe's path on becoming the one, o informed one! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 02:38 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

on the plus side, i just got a free pizza and hot wings.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 02:40 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

Shut up DarkC. I said "it might've been the first Matrix" because FOX4 said she could've watched it with her husand.And RJ was watching MATRIX RELOADED and it said in her post that the guy was watching simply THE MATRIX.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 02:41 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

no schemantics, please.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 02:46 AM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

I don't actually see the problem though.

Desperate Housewives is awesome. yes

In my opinion, it was win-win.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 04:08 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Ahh...the invention of DVDs, oh how I loveth thee.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 04:09 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote