KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Holy Crap.

Holy Crap.
Started by: Mīsk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Holy Crap.

I came home from school and was tired, so I went to sleep. I just woke up and its 8:40 and Im 40 min late for school. What The Feck!? Meh Im going to school at lunch stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 12:41 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bogen

MAD, wish i could do that but im up at 6 with or without alarm, got any homework dure, best do it now

Facebook
Cheers starlock, your a champ. wink

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 12:43 PM
bogen is currently offline Click here to Send bogen a Private Message Find more posts by bogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

laughing out loud ive done that before

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 01:36 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

laughing

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 01:41 PM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

I've done that too! eek!

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 01:47 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

whats worse is when u fall asleep friday and get up saturday morning and get changed for school ..... no expression

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 01:49 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
otho

lol waking up at like 3 in the morning and rushing to get ready for school cause u read the clock rong is terrible
though the other day i went to bed at 6 (pm) and got up at 11:30 (am) the next day was amazing lol (had an exam at 1:30 (pm) so no rush)

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 02:49 PM
otho is currently offline Click here to Send otho a Private Message Find more posts by otho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 03:16 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

Once, it was the end of term. I went to sleep and got up and its 1 week later. Dont even know how i survived

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 03:46 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ones
Once, it was the end of term. I went to sleep and got up and its 1 week later. Dont even know how i survived

Sure 1 Week later isnt lingo for... I got drunk and It Seemed like 1 week later?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 08:09 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Once I fell asleep and when I woke up there was no one alive. I went to london and stuff. And then zombies came after me and stuff. They ended up making a film about me. I think it was called "Pokemon: The Movie".

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 08:38 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote