KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Sweet Lie~Bitter Truth

Sweet Lie~Bitter Truth
Started by: redcaped

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Miffed Sweet Lie~Bitter Truth

It works like that for all of us. Why? Because of the way the world is build today based on many flaws, health-education-prostitution-laws-war-economy-diplomacy and many more that force us to be involved somehow. Honestly, I deeply hate the world of today. I am caught between those 2 categories; I am blind to the world knowing what it is. The internet world is another weird stuff. I have heard many witnesses giving a good feedback to it but others claim from it to be a menace. The web is like our lives in a program or game and it is not really a tool but something alive, a creation of many and that makes it unpredictable. The only way to make the net perfect is to give it total life with a system that works for our needs not us for us because we create much confusion. No offense to this board from my thread. In my opinion I trust no one no matter what they say or illustrate and there is a 90% of being fake and the 10% is our own will by keeping on trying. My question is. If we have a life why coming here? I mean the whole web since you turn the system on. Sweet lie or Bitter truth?! embarrasment

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 06:12 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Post your threads in the Philosophy forum...

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 06:14 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by redcaped
Ithealth-education-prostitution-laws-war-economy-diplomacy

Spot the odd one out.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Last edited by Bloigen on Jan 22nd, 2006 at 06:18 PM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 06:15 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not philosophy but a fact mister. Do not boss me.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 06:19 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

smile Hi!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 06:31 PM
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by redcaped
Not philosophy but a fact mister. Do not boss me.

I'm not bossing you, just a helpful suggestion. You'd get more positive responses in that forum.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 06:35 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MistressofSnape
Slytherin's Bookaholic

you should probably put on the General Discussion Forum.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 06:36 PM
MistressofSnape is currently offline Click here to Send MistressofSnape a Private Message Find more posts by MistressofSnape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Caped, Ken is right. He was just trying to steer you towards a forum with more braincells wink

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 06:44 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, I get it. I don't mind to be moved. I thought it was good here sorry. I have threads on philosophy already.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 06:49 PM