KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » age difference

age difference
Started by: veronica002

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
veronica002

Question age difference

wats the youngest guy u would date? like for ex. my friend got with a 15 yr old and shes 17 im telling her that he's like a little kid, thats just wrong, isn't it? wat do u guys thing... or wat should i tell her?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 03:58 AM
veronica002 is currently offline Click here to Send veronica002 a Private Message Find more posts by veronica002 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

I have been 18 and gone out with a 15 yr old

It depends how much you like the person smile

But if they are taking advantage of another person beacuase they are younger and dont like the person, then it is wrong

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 04:00 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

i dated a 19 yr old when I was 25 (which was last yr) it was odd.. it didnt last long -- he was to immature

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 04:01 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

I don't really like younger boys, usally my age and up stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 04:02 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

i always date younger for some reason, i wish i could find someone older than me

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 04:04 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
veronica002

quote: (post)
Originally posted by K.Diddy
I have been 18 and gone out with a 15 yr old

It depends how much you like the person smile

But if they are taking advantage of another person beacuase they are younger and dont like the person, then it is wrong

but its different when the girls the older one

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 04:05 AM
veronica002 is currently offline Click here to Send veronica002 a Private Message Find more posts by veronica002 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by veronica002
but its different when the girls the older one

I personally view it the same and then the guy/girl could be mature for there age as well

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 04:06 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Re: age difference

. my friend got with a 15 yr old and shes 17 im telling her that he's like a little kid, thats just wrong, isn't it?

15 to 17 isn't bad.

I'm a 21 year old and a Junior in college. I'd date down to 18 if they are at least in college as well (life experience is just as important as age). I'd date maybe 4 years older than me. However, I look for people closer to my age. Those are just my limits if something were to just fall into place.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 04:07 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Re: Re: age difference

Originally posted by Myth
15 to 17 isn't bad.

I'm a 21 year old and a Junior in college. I'd date down to 18 if they are at least in college as well (life experience is just as important as age). I'd date maybe 4 years older than me.

I've gone out with a girl 5 yrs older, only for about 6 months and she(or me) were not to serious about it But I found nothing wrong with it...

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 04:09 AM
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

as long as they are legal... if you find a connection with that person then I think it's ok...

unless one is 60 and the other 16... laughing out loud

a guess an age gap of something like 20 years once someone is 21 or over is fine... sometimes...

i dunno... I'm starting to regret my thoughts now... confused

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 04:09 AM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
as long as they are legal... if you find a connection with that person then I think it's ok...

unless one is 60 and the other 16... laughing out loud

Um, that would still fall under the category of illegal.

K. Diddy - The question is, how old were you when you started dating 5 years older than you. Thats important as well.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 04:18 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

there is nothing wrong with a 2 year age gap, 3 years maybe, just as long as it is legal, but i would say a 16 year old and 18 year old would be ok

I guess I have it good, I am in a relationship and there is one month and 3 days between our birthdays

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 04:20 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

K. Diddy - The question is, how old were you when you started dating 5 years older than you. Thats important as well.

17 and she was 22

Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

not where I am... uk, 16 is legal yes

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Ummm....why'd you post this in the OTF and GDF?

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 04:21 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
veronica002

Originally posted by Lana

im new to this crap i dint know

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 04:24 AM
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by Lana

laughing out loud That's what I was about to say

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 04:24 AM
Lightningrod
gay o' time

im new to this crap i dint know

Duplicate Posting
Do not post the same discussion more than once on a discussion forum or on many forums. Duplicate discussions are frustrating and counterproductive for other members, especially for those whose time and energy is limited. Duplicate discussions will be deleted.

*cough* rules you should have read when you joined *cough*

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 04:29 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Lightningrod
Duplicate Posting
Do not post the same discussion more than once on a discussion forum or on many forums. Duplicate discussions are frustrating and counterproductive for other members, especially for those whose time and energy is limited. Duplicate discussions will be deleted.

yes

There's zero excuse to not know the rules.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 04:31 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
veronica002

Originally posted by Lightningrod
Duplicate Posting

lol well if i knew how to delte it i would

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 04:31 AM