KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Who here has been MOONED or has MOONED someone before?

Who here has been MOONED or has MOONED someone before?
Started by: Leo.M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Leo.M
A Riddle

Tongue Who here has been MOONED or has MOONED someone before?

I've mooned some people before stick out tongue but most of the time it was because I was Intoxicated. Most of my friends have mooned me. My friend Tristan's ass was the 1 that scarred me the most... hairy hairy sick

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 06:54 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Re: Who here has been MOONED or has MOONED someone before?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Leo.M
I've mooned some people before stick out tongue but most of the time it was because I was Intoxicated. Most of my friends have mooned me. My friend Tristan's ass was the 1 that scarred me the most... hairy hairy sick

laughing My little brother mooned me once and I tried to kick his ass and missed and got his balls laughing

He never tried it again.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 06:56 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

Originally posted by K.Diddy
laughing My little brother mooned me once and I tried to kick his ass and missed and got his balls laughing

He never tried it again.

laughing that poor kid laughing

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 07:05 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan005

A couple weeks ago I invited a bunch of friends together to go out to dinner and chill at my house. Anyway, about 7 of us decided to go into the hot tub but three of my other friends didn't have bathing suits. So I stayed with them and we were watching a movie in my living room, where there happens to be a huge sliding glass door that leads outside to my hot tub. So one of my friends from the hot tub ran out and shoved is ass against the door (and this happened about five times) So on the fifth time as he was pulling down his pants I opened up the door and shot him in the ass with my airsoft gun laughing

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 01:10 PM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanity

I'v mooned sevral times.. and got mooned 3 times

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 10:24 PM
Vanity is currently offline Click here to Send Vanity a Private Message Find more posts by Vanity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by Commando Queen
I'v mooned sevral times.. and got mooned 3 times

big grin I like your new sig

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 10:28 PM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanity

Originally posted by K.Diddy
big grin I like your new sig

thanks maya made it

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 10:39 PM
Vanity is currently offline Click here to Send Vanity a Private Message Find more posts by Vanity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

I've mooned and been mooned many a times.

Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Originally posted by Ladyluck
I've mooned and been mooned many a times.

shifty

Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

Originally posted by Mīsk
shifty

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 10:40 PM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Originally posted by Ladyluck
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hey, You know if I'm online I'd do it roll eyes (sarcastic)

You should moon mr shifty

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 10:41 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

When I was about ten, numerous times. All to my friends.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 11:20 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

I have never mooned anybody, But I have been mooned before...believe that day scared me for life.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 11:23 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Half the hockey team's mooned me.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 03:34 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I've been mooned before... And it was EXTREMELY hairy. Like a deep canyon of dark, curly pubes...

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 04:04 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I've been mooned before... And it was EXTREMELY hairy. Like a deep canyon of dark, curly pubes...

sick To much information

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 04:11 AM
Leo.M
A Riddle

Originally posted by SnakeEyes

waaaaaaaaaaaay too much info messed

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 04:49 AM