KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Hey!

Hey!
Started by: Ronny

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Shocked Hey!

Okay, true story! I was walking home from school today when I saw this guy dressed in a black robe, he looked kinda shady so I kept walking you know, tried not to make eye contact. But he saw me anyways, " Hey you!" he shouted I looked around pretending that I didnt know who he was talking to but he saw right through my facade, "Dont play stupid, you know I'm talking to you, Maureen." He shouted menicingly agian. How does he know my name? I thought to myself, a little creeped out at this point. He walked over to me, I couldnt see his face because it was covered by a hood but Somehow I knew he was angry. "W..w..what do you want?" I studdered. "You know what I want, Jedi!" He croaked. My insides burned, How does he know I'm a Jedi? I thought to myself, to afraid to say anything out loud. "I dont know what you're talking about" I tried to keep my voice steady. "YES YOU DO!" He shouted at the top of his lungs, "I know who you are and I know you know who I am!" Suddendly my mind sprand to life, the dusty gears turning and turning, "Revan?" I said slowly. Okay, true story! I was walking home from school today when I saw this guy dressed in a black robe, he looked kinda shady so I kept walking you know, tried not to make eye contact. But he saw me anyways, " Hey you!" he shouted I looked around pretending that I didnt know who he was talking to but he saw right through my facade, "Dont play stupid, you know I'm talking to you, Maureen." He shouted menicingly agian. How does he know my name? I thought to myself, a little creeped out at this point. He walked over to me, I couldnt see his face because it was covered by a hood but Somehow I knew he was angry. "W..w..what do you want?" I studdered. "You know what I want, Jedi!" He croaked. My insides burned, How does he know I'm a Jedi? I thought to myself, to afraid to say anything out loud. "I dont know what you're talking about" I tried to keep my voice steady. "YES YOU DO!" He shouted at the top of his lungs, "I know who you are and I know you know who I am!" Suddendly my mind sprand to life, the dusty gears turning and turning, "Revan?" I said slowly. Okay, true story! I was walking home from school today when I saw this guy dressed in a black robe, he looked kinda shady so I kept walking you know, tried not to make eye contact. But he saw me anyways, " Hey you!" he shouted I looked around pretending that I didnt know who he was talking to but he saw right through my facade, "Dont play stupid, you know I'm talking to you, Maureen." He shouted menicingly agian. How does he know my name? I thought to myself, a little creeped out at this point. He walked over to me, I couldnt see his face because it was covered by a hood but Somehow I knew he was angry. "W..w..what do you want?" I studdered. "You know what I want, Jedi!" He croaked. My insides burned, How does he know I'm a Jedi? I thought to myself, to afraid to say anything out loud. "I dont know what you're talking about" I tried to keep my voice steady. "YES YOU DO!" He shouted at the top of his lungs, "I know who you are and I know you know who I am!" Suddendly my mind sprand to life, the dusty gears turning and turning, "Revan?" I said slowly.

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 01:15 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

I was reading that down and I was like...wait a Second.......Its all there like 4 times! big grin What do I win ?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 01:17 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

LOL

For a second I thought Something bad happened and I had to go and Kill somebody again.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 01:17 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

What do you get? DEATH! *pulls out lightsaber and goes crazytrain*

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 01:18 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ronny
What do you get? DEATH! *pulls out lightsaber and goes crazytrain*

eek!

On this CrazyTrain is there peanuts?!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 01:20 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

No there is DEATH

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 01:21 AM
Itzak
The other extreme

laughing out loud Nice, I read the last four words, and then I read the first one and guessed it was repeating itself. That's cruel... I like it. smokin'

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 01:21 AM
Itzak is currently offline Click here to Send Itzak a Private Message Find more posts by Itzak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

no expression

Yo tell me what you want, what you really want!!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 01:22 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

I'm a cruel person

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 01:22 AM
Kram3r

Haha, I almost read that a 2nd time. Similar thing happened to me when I was in Science class. A huge robot was destroying the city and I had to leave to change into my Superman uniform but the teacher wouldn't let me go because I had already gone to the toilet in that class. So I ran out really fast and killed the robot and came back but the teacher notice I wasn't in the class for that one second and I got detention. Being a superhero sucks.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 01:23 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Itzak
The other extreme

I'm a cruel person

laughing Ya got that right...

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 01:27 AM
Itzak is currently offline Click here to Send Itzak a Private Message Find more posts by Itzak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
no expression

Yo tell me what you want, what you really want!!
I('ll tell you waht i want what I really really want i wanna I wanna I wanna dfgidsig urgle url;ge pop!

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 01:30 AM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Originally posted by Nevermind
Haha, I almost read that a 2nd time. Similar thing happened to me when I was in Science class. A huge robot was destroying the city and I had to leave to change into my Superman uniform but the teacher wouldn't let me go because I had already gone to the toilet in that class. So I ran out really fast and killed the robot and came back but the teacher notice I wasn't in the class for that one second and I got detention. Being a superhero sucks.
Totally yes

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Totally yes

*Slaps Ronny*

You made me Feel stupid sad

*Im ging to die now*

Ronny
Love is Blindness

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
*Slaps Ronny*

You made me Feel stupid sad

*Im ging to die now*
Dont slap me mad *bites off your head like a shark*

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 01:32 AM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Dont slap me mad *bites off your head like a shark*

Im sorry sad...

I meant to grab your boobs no expression

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 01:34 AM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Love

hey

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 01:34 AM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Itzak
The other extreme

Originally posted by redcaped
hey

VV, redcaped is callin' you.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 01:36 AM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Originally posted by Itzak
VV, redcaped is callin' you.

sick

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 01:38 AM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Im sorry sad...

I meant to grab your boobs no expression
no expression Then I ment to shoot you eyeball with a dart.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 01:38 AM