KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Vinny V's Bed Closed. Not Fair.

Vinny V's Bed Closed. Not Fair.
Started by: Vinny Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Vinny V's Bed Closed. Not Fair.

Role play in the right god damn forum, my first personal thread that starts to get going with 400+ posts and you stupid kids come in and make it a "Role play" .

Oh Ush, It wasn't "Serious" as Backfire stated a RP should be and it didn't even start out as one, So what you want me to make it in Role play? Thanks for closing it, now go close the Mafia Thread.

This is Bullshit.

no expression

It wasn't made to be an RP and it isn't so unlock my thread.

Last edited by Vinny Valentine on Feb 5th, 2006 at 07:40 PM

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:29 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

EVERYONE LIKES THE mafia!!! and its in the OTF and its staying

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:31 PM
bloodboy is currently offline Click here to Send bloodboy a Private Message Find more posts by bloodboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

YEA!

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:32 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bloodboys2blueb
EVERYONE LIKES THE mafia!!! and its in the OTF and its staying

This isn't about closing the mafia dumbass its about you idiots RPing in the OTF and getting my thread closed.

Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
This isn't about closing the mafia dumbass its about you idiots RPing in the OTF and getting my thread closed.
wanna make out?

One little spark...

Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
wanna make out?

No.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:34 PM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

No.

One little spark...

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:35 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Just because some kids came on and posted RP crap in my thread while I slept doesn't mean it should be closed, This is Ush just getting back at my for arguing yesterday erm . My First post didn't even RP, and just because some kids do it in last like 10 posts it gets closed? This is completely unfair.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:38 PM
rickyduck
--------

I will.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:38 PM
rickyduck is currently offline Click here to Send rickyduck a Private Message Find more posts by rickyduck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rickyduck
--------

Well, it so wasnt me. I feel sorry for you, the little twats.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:39 PM
rickyduck is currently offline Click here to Send rickyduck a Private Message Find more posts by rickyduck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

RPs aren't allowed in the OTF, and if it turned into that it'll get closed....doesn't matter who started the thread.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:39 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Originally posted by Lana
RPs aren't allowed in the OTF, and if it turned into that it'll get closed....doesn't matter who started the thread.

Still, He could have just posted saying stop it, it wasn't intently made to even go to an RP, or he could have moved it if he thought that much, but no he closed it.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:41 PM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Just because some kids came on and posted RP crap in my thread while I slept doesn't mean it should be closed, This is Ush just getting back at my for arguing yesterday erm . My First post didn't even RP, and just because some kids do it in last like 10 posts it gets closed? This is completely unfair.

theres your explanation right there

One little spark...

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:41 PM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Still, He could have just posted saying stop it, it wasn't intently made to even go to an RP, or he could have moved it if he thought that much, but no he closed it.
boo hoo ho

One little spark...

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:42 PM
rickyduck
--------

Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
boo hoo ho

santas crying

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:43 PM
Peach
mordrem

You realize that arguing a mod's decision isn't the wisest decision in the world, yes?

No, it couldn't be simply moved to Unhosted, because games have to get permission before they can get started.

And since when the hell does anyone in this forum actually listen?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:45 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

You realize that arguing a mod's decision isn't the wisest decision in the world, yes?

No, it couldn't be simply moved to Unhosted, because games have to get permission before they can get started.

And since when the hell does anyone in this forum actually listen?

So hes going against what Backfire said yesterday completely, Backfire stated that if it wasn't a SERIOUS rp it would be put in the Otf to stay, I don't see how 10 posts by some little noob kids is Serious erm , and if so then If I just went in a Random thread and role played it would be shut down. 1 Mod says something different then the other erm

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:47 PM
rickyduck
--------

erm

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:50 PM
Peach
mordrem

Yeah, and that happens. It's life. Deal with it. If you had a problem with the decision, the better idea would have been to talk to Ush directly instead of whining in public.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:50 PM
rickyduck
--------

Just start a new one

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:52 PM