KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » ages 15 and under chat

ages 15 and under chat
Started by: Freak1992

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

ages 15 and under chat

wassup, im tired of talking to people in their 20's and i want to talk to people my age and all ya know?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 12:07 AM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

No.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 05:41 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nick1811
At Gunpoint

im 15, but i dont really want to chat erm

"Rest in Piece, Brother Dime"- Vinnie Paul

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 05:42 PM
nick1811 is currently offline Click here to Send nick1811 a Private Message Find more posts by nick1811 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Englishpin@pple

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bloigen
No.
Originally posted by nick1811
im 15, but i dont really want to chat erm

yes

Thanks for the piece Grey Fox!!!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 05:43 PM
Englishpin@pple is currently offline Click here to Send Englishpin@pple a Private Message Find more posts by Englishpin@pple Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sancty
-

no expression

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 05:44 PM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

I am 45..what do you got against me ?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 05:45 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Itzak
The other extreme

Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
no expression

Ditto.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 05:45 PM
Itzak is currently offline Click here to Send Itzak a Private Message Find more posts by Itzak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
melinda_warren
Secrets. Guys. Lies.

im 13 but this is a very mean thread so refuse to post here other than to insult it!

I saw the wolf. She stood beside my bed like a shadow of the future. I didn't understand it. She'd told me who she was in my dreams...but who is she outside of them?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 05:47 PM
melinda_warren is currently offline Click here to Send melinda_warren a Private Message Find more posts by melinda_warren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

Re: ages 15 and under chat

Originally posted by Fox13
wassup, im tired of talking to people in their 20's and i want to talk to people my age and all ya know?

u want to chat u15s but dislike talking to the over 20s wat bot the ones in between

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 05:48 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Englishpin@pple

Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
I am 45..what do you got against me ?

lol

Thanks for the piece Grey Fox!!!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 05:54 PM
Englishpin@pple is currently offline Click here to Send Englishpin@pple a Private Message Find more posts by Englishpin@pple Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

i have nothing against anybody no expression im 13 and i just wanna talk to peeps my age ya know?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 05:55 PM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Originally posted by Fox13
i have nothing against anybody no expression im 13 and i just wanna talk to peeps my age ya know?
Talk to me. You don't mind me being 45 right..just a couple years older

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 05:56 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMercurial
Unmythical mortal

Im seventeen, but highly immature Happy Dance ninja Happy Dance ninja Happy Dance

"Give a man a fire and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life"

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 06:03 PM
TheMercurial is currently offline Click here to Send TheMercurial a Private Message Find more posts by TheMercurial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
melinda_warren
Secrets. Guys. Lies.

[QUOTE=5940230]Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
Talk to me. You don't mind me being 45 right..just a couple years older [/QU laughing out loud OTE]

lmao laughing out loud

I saw the wolf. She stood beside my bed like a shadow of the future. I didn't understand it. She'd told me who she was in my dreams...but who is she outside of them?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 06:03 PM
melinda_warren is currently offline Click here to Send melinda_warren a Private Message Find more posts by melinda_warren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
Talk to me. You don't mind me being 45 right..just a couple years older

laughing riiiiiiiiiight

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 06:09 PM
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ladygrim
u want to chat u15s but dislike talking to the over 20s wat bot the ones in between

WOO! Ones over 20!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 06:28 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 06:59 PM
Funkadelic

I'm 14

It's an image worth pondering for a moment. Maybe, when you cut past the instrumental and songwriting virtuosity, the funny voices and characters, what is left is a man alone in his recording studio for days at a time.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 07:13 PM
Funkadelic is currently offline Click here to Send Funkadelic a Private Message Find more posts by Funkadelic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 07:13 PM
Funkadelic

Whatever, this thread sucks.

It's an image worth pondering for a moment. Maybe, when you cut past the instrumental and songwriting virtuosity, the funny voices and characters, what is left is a man alone in his recording studio for days at a time.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 07:14 PM
Funkadelic is currently offline Click here to Send Funkadelic a Private Message Find more posts by Funkadelic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote