KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Something that you preferred didn't happen today

Something that you preferred didn't happen today
Started by: Vendetta

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vendetta
Jamaican me crazy MON!

Something that you preferred didn't happen today

Every day goes past and usually with an error of judgement made by each individual.

Many of these enable us to laugh at ourselves.

I got my haircut...I look good embarrasment , but I miss my hair. sad .... Now I play the waiting game. (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 02:03 PM
Vendetta is currently offline Click here to Send Vendetta a Private Message Find more posts by Vendetta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

I would prefer it if it wasn't snowing..

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 02:16 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

I would prefer if I didnt have to work....or the fact when comming down the steps I had a glass of ice tea in my hand and the cat came running and made me stumble and spill tea on myself.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 06:48 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mysterio69
bored as f.uck

i wish that i didn't wake up at 5 am to go to friggin' work. if that didn't happen, that would be cool.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 09:14 PM
mysterio69 is currently offline Click here to Send mysterio69 a Private Message Find more posts by mysterio69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

I would have perfered if I got an explanation today....!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 09:38 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bogen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
I would have perfered if I got an explanation today....!

are you a teacher or something?

i would prefer not to have a headache at the moment. sad

Facebook
Cheers starlock, your a champ. wink

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 02:35 AM
bogen is currently offline Click here to Send bogen a Private Message Find more posts by bogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flavio

i would prefer if i hadnt watch a certain movie

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 02:46 AM
Flavio is currently offline Click here to Send Flavio a Private Message Find more posts by Flavio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would prefer if I didn't wake up this morning at 9am to this stupid dorm room with my stupid roommate with the stupid stench along this whole hall and having to go out and catch a stupid bus and almost missing it and having to wait for the next one for 15 mins or more in the cold and going to this stupid colllege and having to go to my stupid math teachers class and that I didn't have to stress over upcoming tests and quizzes right around the corner and I spent all day on this laptop when I know I should have been doing homework and studying.

UUUGGGHHHH!!!!!

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 02:52 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bogen

which?

Facebook
Cheers starlock, your a champ. wink

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 02:54 AM
bogen is currently offline Click here to Send bogen a Private Message Find more posts by bogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mysterio69
bored as f.uck

Originally posted by powerfulone1987
I would prefer if I didn't wake up this morning at 9am to this stupid dorm room with my stupid roommate with the stupid stench along this whole hall and having to go out and catch a stupid bus and almost missing it and having to wait for the next one for 15 mins or more in the cold and going to this stupid colllege and having to go to my stupid math teachers class and that I didn't have to stress over upcoming tests and quizzes right around the corner and I spent all day on this laptop when I know I should have been doing homework and studying.

UUUGGGHHHH!!!!!

man, it's nice to hear from someone who obviously has a zest for life.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 02:54 AM
mysterio69 is currently offline Click here to Send mysterio69 a Private Message Find more posts by mysterio69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by mysterio69
man, it's nice to hear from someone who obviously has a zest for life.

aint it though.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 02:58 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by mysterio69
i wish that i didn't wake up at 5 am to go to friggin' work. if that didn't happen, that would be cool.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 03:42 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by powerfulone1987

UUUGGGHHHH!!!!!

Wow. You have no idea how much you just just described my day. Freaky.

Some minor differences though. I had to wake up to five roomates, have a stupid paper that I don't feel like doing, and I should have cleaned my dormroom because we are having a health inspection tomorrow. Most everything else is dead on though.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 03:43 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Makedde
Xena: Warrior Princess

I'd prefer it if...nothing, really.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 04:29 AM
Makedde is currently offline Click here to Send Makedde a Private Message Find more posts by Makedde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

I'd prefer if this entire day had never happened..... sad

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 05:18 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by Makedde
I'd prefer it if...nothing, really.

I take it you had a good day. What good happened?
Originally posted by Coldfire
I'd prefer if this entire day had never happened..... sad

In stark contrast, I take it you had a less than good day. What bad happened?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 06:38 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

I would have preferred if I had woken up for my English class at 11:30....Now I only have one more day to miss until my grade goes down a letter.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 06:42 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Originally posted by StyleTime
I take it you had a good day. What good happened?

In stark contrast, I take it you had a less than good day. What bad happened?

To put it short and sweet: Just about everything

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 06:46 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aluminum Falcon

Well today nothing has really happened since I'm up for about half an hour.

But yesterday I had a (little) fight with my gf. And it's kinda my fault. I apolygized(sp?) though. I just hope she isn't mad at me... sad

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 08:57 AM
Aluminum Falcon is currently offline Click here to Send Aluminum Falcon a Private Message Find more posts by Aluminum Falcon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

I'd prefer it if I had a bunch of money in my wallet.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 09:21 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote