KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » How do people get to know about killermovies?

How do people get to know about killermovies?
Started by: Billy The Kid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Billy The Kid
Wanted dead or alive

How do people get to know about killermovies?

Hey,,,I was wondering how people got to know about the forum here on killermovies...there are over 1000 members!!!! I think it`s brilliant.

But how do people know about this place....and what makes them wanna join the forum?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2002 02:23 PM
Billy The Kid is currently offline Click here to Send Billy The Kid a Private Message Find more posts by Billy The Kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

I found killermovies one day when I was looking for the matrix 2 teaser. I instantly was hooked. Then i checked out the forums and read some of the post, but i never joined I was satisfied with watching from the outside. Until i seen the post looking for a title of the movie (Movie trivia : help!) and knew the Movie so I joined to help out. Now I just can't seem to shutup. BTW the movie was " I spit on your Grave" (how did I know that?....No Why did I know that?)

Confession Time: Uh, I own that movie and its kind of a guilty pleasure of mine. I'm a closet B-movie fan. wink

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2002 08:33 PM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

I found it by using the force. wink

Old Post Jul 4th, 2002 08:06 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkEngine

they email spam me ... cheeky bugger ....

• out of all things i lost, i miss my mind the most
  • there are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who don't
  • ... oh btw, i need a new sig ...

Old Post Jul 4th, 2002 08:28 AM
DarkEngine is currently offline Click here to Send DarkEngine a Private Message Find more posts by DarkEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Billy The Kid
Wanted dead or alive

quote:
Originally posted by Corran
I found it by using the force. wink

hehe....well, I guess that`s one way to go!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2002 01:27 PM
Billy The Kid is currently offline Click here to Send Billy The Kid a Private Message Find more posts by Billy The Kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I found it by the AOL search engine.

I was looking for movie news and I found Killermovies

I kept checking it out for about a week then I decided I'd check out the message boards.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2002 03:22 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkEngine

quote:
I kept checking it out for about a week then I decided I'd check out the message boards.

and ... u stuck here couldn't get out??

• there are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who don't

Old Post Jul 4th, 2002 03:34 PM
DarkEngine is currently offline Click here to Send DarkEngine a Private Message Find more posts by DarkEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Billy The Kid
Wanted dead or alive

looks like that happened to all of uss!

smokin'

Old Post Jul 4th, 2002 03:44 PM
DarkEngine

em ... movie victims ... oh i mean, fans, yeah, movie fans ... wink

Old Post Jul 4th, 2002 03:51 PM
Billy The Kid
Wanted dead or alive

eek! laughing out loud

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jul 4th, 2002 03:57 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I forgot how I got here.

I was probably drunk.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jul 6th, 2002 07:06 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

All the oldies here didn't really find KMC at all; KMC 'found' us when this place became its message board as well as Epsiode-ii.co.uk.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 6th, 2002 11:12 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Yep. It was a 'collaboration' between Zed and myself.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2002 12:05 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Oh, and we're all thankful because of it.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jul 9th, 2002 04:39 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

I found this place through Episode-ii.co.uk (lookin for spoilers for AOTC) and went to take a look-see at the forums. I remembered that I tried to post without registering and it was like running into a brick wall. Then I registered and became hooked on this site and so on and so forth.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2002 05:32 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Oops! I was still in my bro's username.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2002 05:33 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

My bro told me about it so I registered.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2002 05:35 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sabrea

i found it through my cousin who found it through episode-ii.co.uk, when i was visiting her she registered and i watched he go through the message boards and i would read them as she went along and i got hooked...so, yes, u can all blame laricrai for my being here and annoying u all

Last edited by Sabrea on Aug 25th, 2002 at 12:28 AM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2002 12:23 AM
Sabrea is currently offline Click here to Send Sabrea a Private Message Find more posts by Sabrea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I blame LariCrai for getting more active members here! smile

Old Post Aug 25th, 2002 09:48 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

i found it during my daily search of starwars pics and ep. II news. I somehow stumbled upon epsode-II.co.uk and u can guess the way from there wink

Old Post Aug 25th, 2002 03:46 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote