KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Hey Guys and Girls...

Hey Guys and Girls...
Started by: Mišt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hazardous

Hey Guys and Girls...

Well I had a fun and eventful night, but Ill spare the details and get to it. Crashed my car into a pole, got it towed away, went to hospital, 4 hours later left with my arm in a cast and sling. Slightly pissed off, but I started laughing about the whole thing later on. Pretty funny, if you ignore the whole insurance/police/repair/towing/hospital fees and paperwork...oh yeah and the slight pain...

Now heres the tricky part....Im right handed, and Oh Joy! Twas my right hand that got buggered up! Go me. So this means I cant work for a few weeks, uni is gonna be a biatch, and lastly, Im typing this with my left hand - one letter at a time....so, Im just gonna bugger it and be off my computer for a few weeks until this settles down.

Thats about as much as I can be bothered typing with my left hand right now, so Im gonna call it a night. Anyways, Ill be catching you all later when Im all fixed and stuff

Oh yeah, you all have to sign my cyber cast
And as for PMs, I doubt Ill be able to reply to any soon, but Ill try come on occasionally and see them...

Mist Out

Attachment: cast.jpg
This has been downloaded 125 time(s).

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 12:20 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

True story: Too Much

Attachment: cast copy.jpg
This has been downloaded 114 time(s).

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 12:26 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

shifty

Dammit Bloigen it took me all day to come up with that storymad I even staged a car crash just to make it look authentic

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 12:28 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mišt

shifty

Dammit Bloigen it took me all day to come up with that storymad I even staged a car crash just to make it look authentic

laughing out loud

shifty

Last edited by Bloigen on Mar 4th, 2006 at 12:33 PM

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 12:28 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Forgot to attach pic no expression God Im a n00b no expression

Attachment: p03-04-06_17.51[2].jpg
This has been downloaded 122 time(s).

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 12:30 PM
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

confused

Attachment: p03-04-06_17.51[2].jpg
This has been downloaded 111 time(s).

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 12:32 PM
Itzak
The other extreme

Well I had a fun and eventful night, but Ill spare the details and get to it. Crashed my car into a pole, got it towed away, went to hospital, 4 hours later left with my arm in a cast and sling. Slightly pissed off, but I started laughing about the whole thing later on. Pretty funny, if you ignore the whole insurance/police/repair/towing/hospital fees and paperwork...oh yeah and the slight pain...

Now heres the tricky part....Im right handed, and Oh Joy! Twas my right hand that got buggered up! Go me. So this means I cant work for a few weeks, uni is gonna be a biatch, and lastly, Im typing this with my left hand - one letter at a time....so, Im just gonna bugger it and be off my computer for a few weeks until this settles down.

Thats about as much as I can be bothered typing with my left hand right now, so Im gonna call it a night. Anyways, Ill be catching you all later when Im all fixed and stuff

And as for PMs, I doubt Ill be able to reply to any soon, but Ill try come on occasionally and see them...

Mist Out

What?!?!?!?!?!?! I always type with my feet.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 08:01 PM
Itzak is currently offline Click here to Send Itzak a Private Message Find more posts by Itzak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

signed yer cast...goober

Attachment: suckstobeyou.jpg
This has been downloaded 110 time(s).

Justjakk in the box altered images Justjakk in the box twisted lyrics

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 08:11 PM
justjakk is currently offline Click here to Send justjakk a Private Message Find more posts by justjakk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Originally posted by justjakk
signed yer cast...goober

oh yeah sucks to be you....kool car though

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 08:15 PM
justjakk is currently offline Click here to Send justjakk a Private Message Find more posts by justjakk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emo Ninja

Forgot to attach pic no expression God Im a n00b no expression
i just have one word to say smooooooth

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 08:22 PM
Emo Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Emo Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Emo Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Damn Mist, you look like your tired in your first picture laughing out loud

Nice job on your Car.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 08:28 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XxLuvMe4MexX
Under Your Bed

How sad! Sorry for your car dude... oh, and your arm too. hope you feel loats better really soon, I can tell lots of people here are gunna miss ya. wink

Can I sign your cast too? Hm... I signed it... w00t! ^__^

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 08:29 PM
XxLuvMe4MexX is currently offline Click here to Send XxLuvMe4MexX a Private Message Find more posts by XxLuvMe4MexX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Wow, that sucks....how did you crash into a pole? stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 08:39 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Mist Out

Good job numb nuts.

Seriously though, hope your arm isn't in too much pain and hope you decide not to stay away for a few weeks, you'll get used to typing with one hand.

You should be used to it anyway.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 08:42 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willman
Commander Keen FTW

i suck at editing pictures lol.

Attachment: lol.jpg
This has been downloaded 79 time(s).

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 08:55 PM
willman is currently offline Click here to Send willman a Private Message Find more posts by willman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Originally posted by KENobi™
Good job numb nuts.

Seriously though, hope your arm isn't in too much pain and hope you decide not to stay away for a few weeks, you'll get used to typing with one hand.

You should be used to it anyway.
lol

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 09:00 PM
fini
Hurricane stalker

Good to know you are OK

LOL it takes some time to get used to typing with one hand, LOL trust me I know
I am mainly left handed on the computer, so when I crushed the fingers on my left hand last year it was realllllly annoying to use the mouse with my right hand, luckily, I could type pretty well with one hand, but still frustrating.

Hey since your arm is in a cast, the swelling in your arm overall will go down withing a week I think, SO u will be able to TYPE with your right hand too, lol

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 10:26 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Mist Out

no expression

(please log in to view the image)

Hope your arm feels better soon. no expression

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 11:20 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Itzak
The other extreme

Originally posted by H. S. 6
no expression

(please log in to view the image)

Hope your arm feels better soon. no expression

I can already see his new sig. no expression

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 11:21 PM
Itzak is currently offline Click here to Send Itzak a Private Message Find more posts by Itzak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

i broke my left arm(writting arm) twice in one year and the next time i break it a need surgery on it i accually trained myself to write with the cast on just practice holding a pen or pencil and move the entire arm
and the car work looks like what my uncle did to his truck once

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 11:33 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote