KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Gorgeous Girl in my English Class...

The Gorgeous Girl in my English Class...
Started by: a1hsauce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
krillinite

The Gorgeous Girl in my English Class...

okay so theres this gorgeous I mean GORGEOUS, girl in my english class...but no only that shes SMART! Seriously if I wasnt totally blown away by how beautiful she looks the second she opened her mouth and talked I was completely and utterly Blown Away!!

well we've been paired up in groups a couple times and so we get along pretty well...only I found out shes got a bf..she seems happy from what I can tell, but I cant help but want to go after her...like today she punched me playfully in the arm during class and then when I answered her question she put her hand on my shoulder and leaned in...I almost melted on the spot

Women are so Evil!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 03:06 AM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 03:08 AM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Callous
Mitsu Racer Honda Hater

Dude, you should bang her!

btw: post a pic of her.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 03:09 AM
Darth Callous is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Callous a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Callous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

just continue to be nice and maybe youll grow on her and youll hook up

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 03:09 AM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

quote: (post)
Originally posted by a1hsauce
okay so theres this gorgeous I mean GORGEOUS, girl in my english class...but no only that shes SMART! Seriously if I wasnt totally blown away by how beautiful she looks the second she opened her mouth and talked I was completely and utterly Blown Away!!

well we've been paired up in groups a couple times and so we get along pretty well...only I found out shes got a bf..she seems happy from what I can tell, but I cant help but want to go after her...like today she punched me playfully in the arm during class and then when I answered her question she put her hand on my shoulder and leaned in...I almost melted on the spot

Women are so Evil!

aren't we happy

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 03:10 AM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

and make an effort to smell really good yes

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 03:11 AM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

Originally posted by Mr. Bacon

yes

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 03:11 AM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

i recomment, in the way of cologne, something good since i dont usually wear it but old spice arctic force gel does the trick byt itself yes

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 03:12 AM
krillinite

just continue to be nice and maybe youll grow on her and youll hook up
big grin dont you know it...i kinda got it a lil figured out...just dont know yet if I should go through with my plan erm

Originally posted by LethalFemme
aren't we happy
Originally posted by Ladyluck

wink I always do...Cool Water baby big grin

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 03:14 AM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

Originally posted by DiamondBullets
Dude, you should bang her!

btw: post a pic of her.
erm id kinda like to get to know her firstyes

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 03:15 AM
Soleran
Fast As Time

Originally posted by a1hsauce
erm id kinda like to get to know her firstyes

See thats the beauty of it bang her and you will get to know her and have fun...............

Then eat a peach with her

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 04:04 AM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote