KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » REX went to Greece, biznatches!

REX went to Greece, biznatches!
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

REX went to Greece, biznatches!

Yes, biznatches is a word, and no, Athens is not that impressive. raver

But Greece is.

Rex has gone abroad.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 10:08 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Cool.
I'm going to Greece this summer.
What's it like?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 10:10 AM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Athens is spectacular in the sense that it's a MASSIVE urban sprawl, but where I stayed it seemed like the bastard child of Mexico City and NYC, but I'm sure I just haven't seen the better parts of it. Greece as a whole is gorgeous, especially the countryside, and Delphi.

The Temples of Olympian Zeus, Athena Nike (Parthenon), Poseidon (Propylon), and Apollo where ridiculously cool. I'm a big fan of the ancient artifacts and such, so I was pretty thrilled.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 10:13 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
Athens is spectacular in the sense that it's a MASSIVE urban sprawl, but where I stayed it seemed like the bastard child of Mexico City and NYC, but I'm sure I just haven't seen the better parts of it. Greece as a whole is gorgeous, especially the countryside, and Delphi.

The Temples of Olympian Zeus, Athena Nike (Parthenon), Poseidon (Propylon), and Apollo where ridiculously cool. I'm a big fan of the ancient artifacts and such, so I was pretty thrilled.

Cool.
I'm actually going to Kreta myself.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 10:14 AM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Not exactly sure where that is.

I did go to the isle of Crete, though.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 10:21 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Sweet! I just passed Caesar's Palace in Vegas a little while ago! eek!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 10:25 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Ah, that is ancient. eek!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 10:28 AM
Syren
dreaming

Rexeh, any pics? eek!

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 10:32 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I'll go resize one real quick. The digicam takes HUGENORMANTUAN pictures. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 10:33 AM
Syren
dreaming

I know that... my Florida pics were a mission

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 10:33 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Seriously. messed

I visited Mykonos, Rhodes, Crete, Patmos, and Santorini in the Aegean, btw.

And if I were single, I would have banged so many Brits and Canadians that it wouldn't even be funny. But I'm happily taken and my year and a half was on the 12th while I was gone, because I'm cool and got Rache a necklace from Athens. raver

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 10:40 AM
Syren
dreaming

laughing Good boy *pats head*

My year anniversary was the day we flew back... but we've split up now. Funny that roll eyes (sarcastic)

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 10:42 AM
REXXXX
Networking

That's a shame. So far we have no reason to split up other than school stress and me being a horny bastard, and we've only argued once, so hopefully we go for a long freaking time.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 10:44 AM
Syren
dreaming

That's great! School stress is nothing though love, don't let it come between you... and don't call it 'arguing', it's 'discussing maturely' wink

Horny bastard? NOT a bad thing.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 10:45 AM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Not exactly sure where that is.

I did go to the isle of Crete, though.

The exact same thing...

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 10:50 AM
Syren
dreaming

Kreta/Crete... who would have thought it? stick out tongue

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 11:02 AM
REXXXX
Networking

I figured they were related, but perhaps Kreta was a city...?

I didn't particularly like Crete, though. Rhodes was more interesting.

And the horny bastard bit is a tad on the not-so-good side due to the fact that she wants to wait and I don't, if you know what I mean. messed But I can and will wait if I can help it. yes

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 11:04 AM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

I figured they were related, but perhaps Kreta was a city...?

I didn't particularly like Crete, though. Rhodes was more interesting.

And the horny bastard bit is a tad on the not-so-good side due to the fact that she wants to wait and I don't, if you know what I mean. messed But I can and will wait if I can help it. yes

Yea.
Crete/Kreta is more for the people who go on a vacation to party...
like Salou and Ibiza are for Spain...

Last edited by Slay on Apr 16th, 2006 at 11:11 AM

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 11:07 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Ah, makes sense. I was with a school group, so obviously, not a party trip...

Though people tried to make it as such, and I can laugh at them as they get expelled for their stupidity. And my teacher is a flippin' detective. messed

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 11:09 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

And if I were single, I would have banged so many Brits and Canadians that it wouldn't even be funny. raver

*books flight ASAP!!!* eek!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 11:10 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote