KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » My Arm

My Arm
Started by: HTF

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HTF
The Merovigian

Warning My Arm

i Broke my arm and hand really bad! and now I'm in terrible pain
it happen on the 19th me and my co.workers had to put this generator together and this stupid new worker drooped a 200 lbs steel drum filled with water. he was fired on the spot when i heal up I'm going to kick is ass real good for being stupid. now I'm stuck in this dame cast for 6 months.

Last edited by HTF on May 27th, 2006 at 03:06 PM

Old Post May 27th, 2006 03:02 PM
HTF is currently offline Click here to Send HTF a Private Message Find more posts by HTF Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HTF
i Broke my arm hand really bad! and now I'm in terrible pain
it happen on the 19th me and my co.workers had to put this generator together and this stupid new worker drooped a 200 lbs steel drum filled with water. he was fired on the spot when i heal up I'm going to kick is ass real good for being stupid. now I'm stuck in this dame cast for 6 months.

What's an arm hand?

Doubtful they'd fire him for an accident.

Why kick his ass over an accident?

6 months for a cast? Bullshit. 6 weeks maybe.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 03:05 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HTF
The Merovigian

Originally posted by LanceWindu
What's an arm hand?

Doubtful they'd fire him for an accident.

Why kick his ass over an accident?

6 months for a cast? Bullshit. 6 weeks maybe.

i meant my arm and hand the bone was crushed. well thats what the Doctor said he was fired for driving a forklift with out a license

Last edited by HTF on May 27th, 2006 at 03:10 PM

Old Post May 27th, 2006 03:06 PM
HTF is currently offline Click here to Send HTF a Private Message Find more posts by HTF Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

oouch..

Old Post May 27th, 2006 03:24 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by HTF
i Broke my arm and hand really bad! and now I'm in terrible pain

They wouldn't fire him for that.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 04:26 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I stubbed my toe pity me!

That's real shitty for you though, but here's a question how old are you?

Old Post May 27th, 2006 05:22 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by silver_tears

poor you

Old Post May 27th, 2006 05:36 PM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HTF
The Merovigian

Originally posted by silver_tears

26 why do you ask?

Old Post May 27th, 2006 05:37 PM
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

having a broken bone only hurts if you move it, ive broke my hand and wrist so many times its not even funny anymore.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 05:39 PM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HTF
The Merovigian

this was my first one and it was not a happy felling

Old Post May 27th, 2006 05:57 PM
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea, first times a doozy, but second time isnt as bad, fourth time doesnt hurt.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 05:58 PM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

THe only thing i have broken is my nose which someone else did sad

Old Post May 27th, 2006 05:58 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ladygrim
THe only thing i have broken is my nose which someone else did sad
ive only had my wrist and knuckles broke like 7 times from fighting stick out tongue

Old Post May 27th, 2006 06:00 PM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

sad ouch...

Old Post May 27th, 2006 06:01 PM
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

meh, it doesnt hurt all that bad, besides the fact that i have LOW pain tolerance, so it DOES hurt some, but not as bad as you would think

Old Post May 27th, 2006 06:02 PM
HTF
The Merovigian

how it happen was the guy was backing up with the fork lift he turned around and the steel drum was not strapped down it rolled off and i was laying on my back under the generator reaching for my tools when the steel drum rolled and pinned my whole fore arm and hand crushing it it did not hurt write away i was surprised first than i saw my fore arm hanging than the pain came it was like getting your arm ripped off real slowly.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 06:14 PM
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by HTF
how it happen was the guy was backing up with the fork lift he turned around and the steel drum was not strapped down it rolled off and i was laying on my back under the generator reaching for my tools when the steel drum rolled and pinned my whole fore arm and hand crushing it it did not hurt write away i was surprised first than i saw my fore arm hanging than the pain came it was like getting your arm ripped off real slowly.

You're pretty dumb for a 26 year old.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 06:52 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HTF
The Merovigian

yea some other people said that at work. i guess I'm a little dumb for my age.

well shit happens

Old Post May 27th, 2006 07:16 PM
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shit does happen, i was at a gas station the other day and this chick was checking out this kick ass looking light and she tried to light it and it blew up in her face o.o

Old Post May 27th, 2006 07:22 PM
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Renamon
Shit does happen, i was at a gas station the other day and this chick was checking out this kick ass looking light and she tried to light it and it blew up in her face o.o

That's the worst lie I've ever heard.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 10:41 PM