KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Come say Hi! I don't know any of you.

Come say Hi! I don't know any of you.
Started by: Xavius

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Xavius
Restricted

Account Restricted

Come say Hi! I don't know any of you.

Considering I don't know any of you, come here and say Hi so I can get to know some of you. smile

Old Post May 28th, 2006 11:40 PM
Xavius is currently offline Click here to Send Xavius a Private Message Find more posts by Xavius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

*doesn't say hi*

Old Post May 28th, 2006 11:42 PM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 11:42 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Xavius
Considering I don't know any of you, come here and say Hi so I can get to know some of you. smile

You just got knocked off the Kissing List.

There is a Welcome forum Jackass.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 11:44 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

*sighs* Why does everyone have to be such bitches? Poor guy, seems a little harsh.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 11:46 PM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xavius
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
You just got knocked off the Kissing List.

There is a Welcome forum Jackass.

Well, see, anyone with a quarter of a brain or even the slightest sense of intelligence would know that not all people that wish to socialize among a forum are going to linger in the Welcome thread to say hello.

On the other hand, one who would utilize Logic and common sense, would come to an Off Topic forum to introduce himself to the most social members, or what seems like the most social members.

Oh, and . . . I reported that nasty post of yours. That's no way to treat someone who's been around longer than you have.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 12:03 AM
Xavius is currently offline Click here to Send Xavius a Private Message Find more posts by Xavius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

Old Post May 29th, 2006 12:05 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Well, see, anyone with a quarter of a brain or even the slightest sense of intelligence would know that not all people that wish to socialize among a forum are going to linger in the Welcome thread to say hello.

On the other hand, one who would utilize Logic and common sense, would come to an Off Topic forum to introduce himself to the most social members, or what seems like the most social members.

Oh, and . . . I reported that nasty post of yours. That's no way to treat someone who's been around longer than you have.

Well Then, you couldn't use one of the other million talk about nothing threads? So you decided to make your own? Jesus someone who's been here longer then me should know that, shouldn't he? Exactly.

Also! You Have a social Thread, so why not use that?

Old Post May 29th, 2006 12:06 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by Fiann@
*sighs* Why does everyone have to be such bitches? Poor guy, seems a little harsh.

No kidding. Let's not rag on the new guy, sheesh. Welcome to the OTF, Xavius.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post May 29th, 2006 12:07 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Saboteur
Utinni!

Well Then, you couldn't use one of the other million talk about nothing threads? So you decided to make your own? Jesus someone who's been here longer then me should know that, shouldn't he? Exactly.

Because stupidity and thread spam overwhelm common logic?

Disclaimer: We do not condone mod bashing. And there will be no lol'ing from us unless there's a perfectly decent reason for it.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 12:09 AM
Lord Saboteur is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Saboteur a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Saboteur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkC

Date Registered: Dec 7th, 2004

no expression

Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xavius
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, I decided to make my own because I have the right to. I could ask the same questions about the truckload of unessecary, space-wasting threads you've created in the past, Vinny.

And believe or not, I may have joined before you, but I lack the free time to sit around here in the OTF all day talking. I work to make myself a living, my parents don't pay my way (And no, I am not mocking those of you who do get paid by your parents, I was there once.) But now that I have some free time, I wish to introduce myself to some of the OTF members and you decided to call me names?

Who the hell do you think you are?

Lord Saboteur
Utinni!

Originally posted by Bloigen

no expression

Disclaimer: We do not condone mod bashing. And there will be no lol'ing from us unless there's a perfectly decent reason for it.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 12:10 AM
Lord Saboteur is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Saboteur a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Saboteur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

no expression

I look at the post count, not the date joined.

DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xavius
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thank you, DarkC. I appreciate your manners and hospitality.

Lord Saboteur
Utinni!

He still isn't new.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 12:11 AM
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quite smart.

Originally posted by DarthSaboteur

What the f**k?laughing

Old Post May 29th, 2006 12:11 AM
Lord Saboteur
Utinni!

What the f**k?laughing

Old Post May 29th, 2006 12:12 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Thank you, DarkC. I appreciate your manners and hospitality.

What hospitality? Eh? Eh?

Old Post May 29th, 2006 12:12 AM
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarthSaboteur

Yes.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 12:13 AM