KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Stories...

Stories...
Started by: Bloody Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bloody Jedi
Victor of The Blood Match

Worried Stories...

If you wanna post stories post them here.
You can add on to someone elses stroy or you can make up ur own have fun!

(opens door) "Good Lord Hayden what on earth are you doing!" Shimitaho said as she ran inside. "Don't bother me or you'll be the one to go next Shimitaho!" said Hayden with an evil smile wiped across his face. "You wouldn't dare touch me! YOU TROLL!" Shimitaho said. "Think again women, all you've done is just got me worked up over a little failure" he said as he threw her against the door. "You thought I was just helpless and thought that I was beyond help! BUT YOU WERE WRONG KILA!". Shimitaho gasped. "That's right I know your true name". "That's impossible!" Shimitaho said as she leaped up. "Only the Headmaster may know such a thing!" said Shimitaho. "Well I wouldnt say the Headmaster has anything to say about it now does he?" said Hayden as he walked around the room. "What have you done to him?" Shimitaho asked calmly with tears in her eyes. "Ohh nothing that would matter to a witch like you". "You know he saud the strangest thing before he closed his eyes". "You know what that was Kila huh?" "He said You will die Hayden,"It was a pretty strange thing thing to say to a person who was going to murder you... wouldn't you say Kila?" said Hayden as he leaned over the body. "You truly are a sick bastered" said Shimitaho as she crept toward the door. "Now now a little harsh dont you thing eh Kila? Im just doing what I was sent here to do kill Headmaster and now you"....................
Saty tuned for more
and you can add to the story If you like =D

Where no light would shine upon this destined planet
Darkness ruled all
and it made a commitment

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 04:41 PM
Bloody Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Bloody Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Bloody Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosey
Gone

Re: Stories...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bloody Jedi

(opens door) "Good Lord Hayden what on earth are you doing!" Shimitaho said as she ran inside. "Don't bother me or you'll be the one to go next Shimitaho!" said Hayden with an evil smile wiped across his face. "You wouldn't dare touch me! YOU TROLL!" Shimitaho said. "Think again women, all you've done is just got me worked up over a little failure" he said as he threw her against the door. "You thought I was just helpless and thought that I was beyond help! BUT YOU WERE WRONG KILA!". Shimitaho gasped. "That's right I know your true name". "That's impossible!" Shimitaho said as she leaped up. "Only the Headmaster may know such a thing!" said Shimitaho. "Well I wouldnt say the Headmaster has anything to say about it now does he?" said Hayden as he walked around the room. "What have you done to him?" Shimitaho asked calmly with tears in her eyes. "Ohh nothing that would matter to a witch like you". "You know he saud the strangest thing before he closed his eyes". "You know what that was Kila huh?" "He said You will die Hayden,"It was a pretty strange thing thing to say to a person who was going to murder you... wouldn't you say Kila?" said Hayden as he leaned over the body. "You truly are a sick bastered" said Shimitaho as she crept toward the door. "Now now a little harsh dont you thing eh Kila? Im just doing what I was sent here to do kill Headmaster and now you"....................
Saty tuned for more

Hmm...maybe try the RP forums for this?

956,000: Moosey

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 04:49 PM
Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloody Jedi
Victor of The Blood Match

o thanks messed blink

Where no light would shine upon this destined planet
Darkness ruled all
and it made a commitment

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 04:56 PM
Bloody Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Bloody Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Bloody Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosey
Gone

o thanks messed blink

Yep, no problem. I assume a mod would tell you anyhow, but, maybe just ask one to move this there. smile

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 05:03 PM
Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
Yep, no problem. I assume a mod would tell you anyhow, but, maybe just ask one to move this there. smile
*gives you a gold sticker for being so helpful* happy

Saty tuned for more
he's right...the RP forum here .... and Welcome to KMC. happy

made by Scribble

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 05:05 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosey
Gone

Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
*gives you a gold sticker for being so helpful* happy

he's right...the RP forum here .... and Welcome to KMC. happy

*eats the sticker*

got any glue?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 05:36 PM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
*eats the sticker*

got any glue?
no but I do have a black marker erm

made by Scribble

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 05:39 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Actually this would go to the General Fiction forum's sub-forum, Multi-Author Fiction area...

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 05:41 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Please have a look at the Multi-Author Fiction Area.

Thank you.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 05:42 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote