KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » "Life.Is.Beautiful."

"Life.Is.Beautiful."
Started by: Punkyhermy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

"Life.Is.Beautiful."

So today at approximately 12 am, in the Constitution Hall, I officially became a High School Graduate.

IT.WAS.PHENOMENAL.

I can't believe it.

I just remember the dizzing feeling of walking off the stage and its bright lights, my diploma in hand,cautiously down the ramp to get greeted by a horde of teachers and faculty. Everyone's hugging me and I'm shaking hands with them all. I'm grinning.I'm beyond words.Mr. Brocketti pulls me into a hug, "I told you you could do it!"

I did it!

Happy Dance eek! big grin

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 06:44 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Is this one of those threads about some LSD trip you made?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 06:46 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

well done Happy Dance stick out tongue

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 06:47 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Yeah well done.Here comes your second Hug Punky. smile I didnt know you were that far up.I was thinking you were like going to be a sophmore or junior next year.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 06:48 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

I. Didn't. Read. Any. Of. That.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 06:50 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Oh come on, who gets dizzy at graduation?? Although I must say I was elated when I graduated though.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 06:51 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

Congrats. happy Sounds awesome. big grin

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 06:51 PM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
Oh come on, who gets dizzy at graduation?? Although I must say I was elated when I graduated though.

It was just a figure of speech. A very weird elated feeling, yes. It passed by SO fast.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 06:52 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Saboteur
Utinni!

Congrats to you Punky, now you have to go to college; or you can stay here.

Disclaimer: We do not condone mod bashing. And there will be no lol'ing from us unless there's a perfectly decent reason for it.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 06:56 PM
Lord Saboteur is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Saboteur a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Saboteur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Originally posted by Lord Saboteur
Congrats to you Punky, now you have to go to college; or you can stay here.

Of course I'm going to college. smile

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 06:56 PM
Mr. Bacon
Who?

Re: "Life.Is.Beautiful."

Originally posted by Punkyhermy
So today at approximately 12 am, in the Constitution Hall, I officially became a High School Graduate.

IT.WAS.PHENOMENAL.

I can't believe it.

I just remember the dizzing feeling of walking off the stage and its bright lights, my diploma in hand,cautiously down the ramp to get greeted by a horde of teachers and faculty. Everyone's hugging me and I'm shaking hands with them all. I'm grinning.I'm beyond words.Mr. Brocketti pulls me into a hug, "I told you you could do it!"

I did it!

Happy Dance eek! big grin

congradulations! i told you it goes fast stick out tongue
but now your done happy graduation

when does the all night party start?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 06:57 PM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosey
Gone

Congratulations! Welcome to the real world now.

956,000: Moosey

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 06:59 PM
Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Re: Re: "Life.Is.Beautiful."

Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
congradulations! i told you it goes fast stick out tongue
but now your done happy graduation

when does the all night party start?

happy

around 11 at night...big grin

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 07:00 PM
Mr. Bacon
Who?

sweet, til when 5?

big grin

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 07:01 PM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Yep. Five.
big grin
I'm soo excited. But am so tired tho...will have to nap up in the afternoon to prepare for that.and ahhh I need to wash off make up and change and all...

*stretches*

Tiring...but SUCH a PHENOMENAL event.

wow...I'm still in awe.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 07:02 PM
Mr. Bacon
Who?

haha yea i had less time b/c my graduation ended at like 8

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 07:05 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

haha yea i had less time b/c my graduation ended at like 8

oohh...smile

I just got home a while ago...so...so unforgetable. We had an AMAZING guest speaker. His words were moving.And Jack, our class president ROCKED his speech. big grin laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 07:09 PM
Mr. Bacon
Who?

nice, our guest speaker was boring, he kept talking about death, but our class officers had nice speeches yes

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 07:09 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

nice, our guest speaker was boring, he kept talking about death, but our class officers had nice speeches yes

big grin

wow...Ours rocked so, so much...very smart man...

And yeah..our class president was the ONLY one who's speech rocked. The other people were just bored and didn't make an effort to even lighten up their speeches a bit.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 07:12 PM
Mr. Bacon
Who?

our superintendent or hwever you spell it read like 5 poems in his speech, it was cool after the 1st and then it got boring

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 07:14 PM