KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Close Your Eyes

Close Your Eyes
Started by: Drunken Jesus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mitchum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Close Your Eyes

very simple just close your eyes when you post like i did so typing this sentence,,,, bitches (i did a pretty good job)

Now you yty it and no cheating, your eyes must be closed at ALL TIME!!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 04:57 PM
mitchum is currently offline Click here to Send mitchum a Private Message Find more posts by mitchum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

trlly

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 04:58 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sancty
-

this is lame

-Wow! I did it! stick out tongue-

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 04:59 PM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

Well this is quite easy for those of us who don't have to look at the screen or the keyboard to type a reply! :P

(and yes, I am keeping my eyes closed)

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 05:00 PM
A.D. Skinner is currently offline Click here to Send A.D. Skinner a Private Message Find more posts by A.D. Skinner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mitchum
Restricted

Account Restricted

wll im ginna tgunk of every sigle one you when im in my bed alone tongiht

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 05:02 PM
mitchum is currently offline Click here to Send mitchum a Private Message Find more posts by mitchum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dawson

Yes, some of us learned to type properly, so this is not difficult for us at all.

^ Eyes closed.

Signatures | Hrm?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 05:02 PM
Dawson is currently offline Click here to Send Dawson a Private Message Find more posts by Dawson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mitchum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well i don;t know about you but i;m not so stfu, and im having fun so don;t ruin it for me

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 05:03 PM
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

The only real problem is to type replies to someone else while your eyes are closed...kind of hard to read.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 05:03 PM
A.D. Skinner is currently offline Click here to Send A.D. Skinner a Private Message Find more posts by A.D. Skinner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

lol laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 05:05 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dawson

Agreed. I'm assuming that we're allowed to look at other people's replies before we type our own, eyes closed, of course.

Signatures | Hrm?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 05:07 PM
Dawson is currently offline Click here to Send Dawson a Private Message Find more posts by Dawson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dawson
Agreed. I'm assuming that we're allowed to look at other people's replies before we type our own, eyes closed, of course.

Well if we are not allowed to do that, we might be in store for quite a confusing conversation to say the least.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 05:08 PM
mitchum
Restricted

Account Restricted

you guys are soooo cheating

Storm
Black belt BJJ

I learned to touche type since I was 9.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dawson

Originally posted by A.D. Skinner
Well if we are not allowed to do that, we might be in store for quite a confusing conversation to say the least.

That would be at the very least.

Originally posted by Drunken Jesus
you guys are soooo cheating

We are not cheating. Like Storm said, it's called touch typing.

Signatures | Hrm?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 05:10 PM
mitchum
Restricted

Account Restricted

and since then what else did you learn to toyuch?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 05:10 PM
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

Yup Yup...that year in High School typing class finally paid off! laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 05:11 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Originally posted by Drunken Jesus
and since then what else did you learn to toyuch?

Don' t you wish you knew.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 05:11 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mitchum
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think i may gave an idea but i can;t be sure

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 05:12 PM
King of Blades
The King

WHat's the punishment for those who don't close the eues?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 05:12 PM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dawson

Originally posted by A.D. Skinner
Yup Yup...that year in High School typing class finally paid off! laughing out loud

I took typing classes in grade school. Beyond third grade, they didn't help much except with speed.

Originally posted by AOR
WHat's the punishment for those who don't close the eues?

I'm assuming there isn't one, but I'm also assuming that you did close your eyes because you spelled "eyes" incorrectly. MSN, please.

Signatures | Hrm?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 05:13 PM