KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Fav. Quote from movie or TV show

Fav. Quote from movie or TV show
Started by: DemonicAngel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DemonicAngel
Demonic Realm

Smile Fav. Quote from movie or TV show

Post your fav. quote.....

" I belive you that's why Im gonna let ya go, Im gonna give you to the count of three to get your no good lyin' carcus of my property! 1...2...3 (gun fire) Merry Christmas ya filthy animal and a Happy New Year."

-Home alone lost In New York-

The kids that die before their time are neither Angels nor Demons there something in between....
There thoughts and revenge Make them demon
but it is the wings that make them angels."

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 03:45 AM
DemonicAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DemonicAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DemonicAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

South Park

"Oh my God, you killed Kenny!" "You bastard!"

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 03:46 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Family Guy

peter: "hey stewie wanna go swiming"
stewie: "go....away.....fatman"
(peter picks stewie up)
stewie: "wait what are you doing no means no!!!"
(stewie clings to peters arm while peter is trying to swing him off)
peter: "get...in the pool stewie!"
stewie: "NO I WANT TO LIVE......LIVE!!!!!!!!!!"

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Last edited by Thunder Fox on Jun 21st, 2006 at 03:54 AM

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 03:48 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternalist 04
Forever Halo

bugs bunny

"eh, was u Doc?"

love loving bun bun all the time love

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 03:48 AM
Eternalist 04 is currently offline Click here to Send Eternalist 04 a Private Message Find more posts by Eternalist 04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoner420
Smoke The Reefer

Team Amarica (dirka dirka)

3 Things I need Beer,Weed & women

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 03:49 AM
Stoner420 is currently offline Click here to Send Stoner420 a Private Message Find more posts by Stoner420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DemonicAngel
Demonic Realm

Full Meatl Alchemist

"Sorry to burst your bubble, But beaten up dogs dont get to call the shots
tell me everything you know about the Philosphers stone."

-Edward Elric-

The kids that die before their time are neither Angels nor Demons there something in between....

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 03:52 AM
DemonicAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DemonicAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DemonicAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Full Metal Alchemist

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth."
-Alphonse Elric

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 03:53 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DemonicAngel
Demonic Realm

Naruto

"If you wanna become Hokage......YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO BEAT ME ME IN BATTLE!"

-Naruto-

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 03:57 AM
Stoner420
Smoke The Reefer

DIRKA DIRKA!!!

3 Things I need Beer,Weed & women

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 03:58 AM
Stoner420 is currently offline Click here to Send Stoner420 a Private Message Find more posts by Stoner420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DemonicAngel
Demonic Realm

laughing

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:00 AM
DemonicAngel
Demonic Realm

I made this one up

"Demon is Demon
Angel is Angel
I learned that many years ago. Little as I was I didn't understand. Now that I am 16 I belive and understand every word.

-Diawnce-

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:01 AM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Ohh I have SO many...

From off the top of my head:

"Guy who dresses up like a bat CLEARLY has issues!"

-Batman Begins.
big grin
laughing out loud
eek!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:01 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Teen Titans

Robin: My friends say... you're not real!
Slade: Oh, I'm very real. (Throws Robin to the ground) Could you have gotten all those bruises from someone who wasn't there? You can't even touch me

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:03 AM
Mr. Bacon
Who?

luke-"im not afraid"
yoda-"you will be, you will be"

star wars

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:03 AM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DemonicAngel
Demonic Realm

Scryed

Kiroshimi: Kazuma omg talk to me...
Kazuma: See Kiroshimi I told you I got it hehe

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:06 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Teen Titans [again]

Beast Boy: (About Robin) He's better, now what about me?? I'm DYING over here. (Has a sneezing fit and turns into multiple animals)Raven & Starfire: (Have a laughing fit)

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:06 AM
DemonicAngel
Demonic Realm

Inuyasha

Kagome: SIT BOY!

Inuyasha: Why dont you just leave me alone!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:07 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

hmmm dunno if you alow game quotes oh well

Teen Titans...

Robin: Slade... stop!
Slade: No, Robin. I won't stop. Not now, not ever. I am the thing that keeps you up at night. The evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind. I will never rest... and neither will you.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:08 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

wrong forum.......
Half dead fat guy: Wait! Are you gonna eat that dead fat guy

later....

Stewie: yeah I was just up stairs and there was a half dead fat guy eating a dead fat guy.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:09 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Oh one of the best qoutes EVER!

"I'll tell you a secret. Something they don't teach you in your temple. The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again . "

-Troy.

*dies of its awesomeness!*
stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:10 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote