KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Trip, Vinny's Back

The Trip, Vinny's Back
Started by: Vinny Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Cool The Trip, Vinny's Back

Okay, I’m back to KMC ( I can already hear K.Diddys cheers of joy roll eyes (sarcastic) ) Anyway, I just got back from a 14 hour bus ride so I’m pretty dead. The trip was pretty cool so I will tell you what happened in my 5 days…

(I can’t remember a lot right at the moment)

Day 1
Okay on Day one, we were in the bus for 14 hours and I did a lot of stupid things to entertain myself, And during the trip I wrote on a piece of paper “Honk if your French” and at this time we were in Quebec. My teacher bet me $ I couldn’t get someone to Honk; I was $1 richer at the end of that day. Once we got to the hotel we headed to a game show were we heard people make fun of each other and my teachers. It was extremely funny. After that we went home and slept

Day 2
Woke Up early went had breakfast then had a tour of Quebec, super fun. We went around old Quebec and bought stuff, I bought a Dagger. Yeah, a Dagger. Anyway we then had lunch and did some other crap, then saw a funny play and went home and slept.

Day 3
Today we had breakfast, went out again and did a scavenger hunt and some other crap. Saw another thing, were we had to load and shoot old muskets and learn to saw off limbs of soldiers. Pretty cool.

Went home and watched the Stanley Cup Finals, I was the only one in the whole school trip rooting for Carolina, GUESS WHO FREAKING WON. Everyone said I cursed it.

Day 4

Today we got up early and went to an Aquarium to do some crap; it was cool seeing some of the fishes. Then we went to a Mall/Amusement park. I bought my self a $50 Boston Bruins Hat. We also went on a Ghost tour and it was really strange, we were aloud to take pictures in this huge pitch black Church we were in, but everyone’s cameras died simultaneously. My friends MP3 player stayed okay but his cell phone camera died.

Day 5

Driving Home.

I really didn’t go deep into anything, too tired to keep writing this. I’ll add some more crap later.

Glad to be back, you can all line up for sex again.

(Pictures will be added later on too)

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 02:10 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

I actually read all that.

Can I see the dagger? eek!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 02:13 AM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Re: The Trip, Vinny's Back

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Okay, I’m back to KMC ( I can already hear K.Diddys cheers of joy roll eyes (sarcastic) ) Anyway, I just got back from a 14 hour bus ride so I’m pretty dead. The trip was pretty cool so I will tell you what happened in my 5 days…

Day 1
Okay on Day one, we were in the bus for 14 hours and I did a lot of stupid things to entertain myself, And during the trip I wrote on a piece of paper “Honk if your French” and at this time we were in Quebec. My teacher bet me $ I couldn’t get someone to Honk; I was $1 richer at the end of that day. Once we got to the hotel we headed to a game show were we heard people make fun of each other and my teachers. It was extremely funny. After that we went home and slept

Day 2
Woke Up early went had breakfast then had a tour of Quebec, super fun. We went around old Quebec and bought stuff, I bought a Dagger. Yeah, a Dagger. Anyway we then had lunch and did some other crap, then saw a funny play and went home and slept.

Day 3
Today we had breakfast, went out again and did a scavenger hunt and some other crap. Saw another thing, were we had to load and shoot old muskets and learn to saw off limbs of soldiers. Pretty cool.

Went home and watched the Stanley Cup Finals, I was the only one in the whole school trip rooting for Carolina, GUESS WHO FREAKING WON. Everyone said I cursed it.

Day 4

Today we got up early and went to an Aquarium to do some crap; it was cool seeing some of the fishes. Then we went to a Mall/Amusement park. I bought my self a $50 Boston Bruins Hat. We also went on a Ghost tour and it was really strange, we were aloud to take pictures in this huge pitch black Church we were in, but everyone’s cameras died simultaneously. My friends MP3 player stayed okay but his cell phone camera died.

Day 5

Driving Home.

I really didn’t go deep into anything, too tired to keep writing this. I’ll add some more crap later.

Glad your back yes

Psst [SPOILER - highlight to read]: send my the picture of the dagger first.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 02:14 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Driving Home.

OMG you were gone glad you're back. happy

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 02:15 AM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: The Trip, Vinny's Back

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Driving Home.

i missed you vinny eek! i didnt kiss anyone while you were gone sad

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 02:16 AM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

sounds....educational

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 02:16 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Originally posted by LethalFemme
OMG you were gone glad you're back. happy

Wow. Can you say "someone's not getting sex..." roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 02:17 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

Originally posted by AOR
Wow. Can you say "someone's not getting sex..." roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wow you're talking to me.................again.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 02:18 AM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Itzak
The other extreme

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Driving Home.

Shut up and kiss me!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 02:18 AM
Itzak is currently offline Click here to Send Itzak a Private Message Find more posts by Itzak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Itzak
Shut up and kiss me!
no me first, im actually crying im so happy eek!

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 02:19 AM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Wow you're talking to me.................again.

Wow you can't take a joke erm

and look I'm talking to you....you ready...AGAIN eek!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 02:20 AM
Itzak
The other extreme

Originally posted by A.J
no me first, im actually crying im so happy eek!

I said shut up! mad

... then kiss me.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 02:21 AM
Itzak is currently offline Click here to Send Itzak a Private Message Find more posts by Itzak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

You've missed a lot...

I've been called a woman (by TH)

I've been called Gay (suprise suprise)

One little spark...

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 02:22 AM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

Originally posted by AOR
Wow you can't take a joke erm

and look I'm talking to you....you ready...AGAIN eek!

I was being sarcastic.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 02:22 AM
King of Blades
The King

Originally posted by Pink Maynard
You've missed a lot...

With a name like yours, even I'd think your gay... you aren't right?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 02:23 AM
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Itzak
I said shut up! mad

... then kiss me.
you left me remember only kisses for vinny

oh and vin look at the bottom of page 2 mad

Sig by Leo.M

King of Blades
The King

I was being sarcastic.

I'm sorry...

LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

Originally posted by Pink Maynard
You've missed a lot...

I know you're straight as an arrow. yes Except when it comes to A1 but, he's too hot so it's okay.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 02:24 AM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

I know you're straight as an arrow. yes Except when it comes to A1 but, he's too hot so it's okay.
I hear that, sista

One little spark...

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 02:25 AM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

laughing out loud

Nothing changes around here.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 02:26 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote