KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » That was weird...

That was weird...
Started by: Ronny

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Shocked That was weird...

I went to the gynecologist's today and last time it was a real nice girl doctor. Well this time I went in and a guy gynecologist walked in It made me very very uncomfortable. I didnt have to take off my clothes or anything, I was just changing my prescription and asking questions but it was so strange. I felt like i was talking to my dad or uncle or something.

So he said "Are you sexually active" and I was like, "uh.. are you gonna tell me daddy?" yes I really said that. I felt so weird...

blehh

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 07:29 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ronny
I went to the gynecologist's today and last time it was a real nice girl doctor. Well this time I went in and a guy gynecologist walked in It made me very very uncomfortable. I didnt have to take off my clothes or anything, I was just changing my prescription and asking questions but it was so strange. I felt like i was talking to my dad or uncle or something.

So he said "Are you sexually active" and I was like, "uh.. are you gonna tell me daddy?" yes I really said that. I felt so weird...

blehh

watch him come onto you

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 07:33 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

Dude, that would freak me out too o.o

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 07:33 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

that's gotta be the most awkward thing ever

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 07:34 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

oh my god you guys have no idea messed

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 07:35 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

blehh

Oooh Creepy with a Capital Creep!

Poor Ronny

You should always request a female from now on yes

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 07:36 AM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

you're right stick out tongue

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 07:36 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

while you're waiting for him to come in make sure no handcuffs are in the drawers! happened to me once it wasn't pretty in fact it scarred me for life no really I have the scar from it! stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 07:37 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Re: That was weird...

blehh

Sexy. shifty

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 07:39 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

blehh

"Are you going to tell me daddy?" = yes

Besides me reading you weren't naked or anything I will ask anyways for my own sick amusement...were you in one of those funny chairs you read about in the newspaper?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 07:39 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

he said we had confidentiality

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 07:48 AM
Bardock42

Yeah, if he hadn't your answer would have screwed you though (haha, great pun...I'm so awesome, shame you can't marry yourself).

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 07:57 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Men have as much a right to be a guynecologist as a woman.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 07:59 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by NineCoronas
Men have as much a right to be a guynecologist as a woman.

I agree....****ing sexist women nowadays.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 08:00 AM
NinthCorona

Originally posted by Bardock42
I agree....****ing sexist women nowadays.
Yeah, da bitches.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 08:02 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Yeah, da bitches.

Should better stay in the kitchen, where they belong.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 08:03 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

so that's what they call it nowadays

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 08:14 AM
NinthCorona

Originally posted by Bardock42
Should better stay in the kitchen, where they belong.
laughing out loud I was gonna say something along the lines of "If men can't be gynecologists, then women can't be in the military" followed by a bunch of n00bish spam like "oneone!11!oneone" and "roflcopters".

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 09:53 AM
Bardock42

laughing out loud I was gonna say something along the lines of "If men can't be gynecologists, then women can't be in the military" followed by a bunch of n00bish spam like "oneone!11!oneone" and "roflcopters".

Aww, I would have greatly appreciated such input....

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 10:00 AM
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Re: That was weird...

blehh

Was he hot?

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 02:28 PM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote