KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Do you know...

Do you know...
Started by: movie_gurl2006

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
movie_gurl2006

Smile Do you know...

Hello there, I wanted to know if you were Jewish, or know any Jews?! I am Jewish, and yes I know many Jews! Thanks for answering!!! wink

pirate arr me matey, keep in touch with me, and i shall find buried treasure!

~movie_gurl2006

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 09:09 PM
movie_gurl2006 is currently offline Click here to Send movie_gurl2006 a Private Message Find more posts by movie_gurl2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by movie_gurl2006
Hello there, I wanted to know if you were Jewish, or know any Jews?! I am Jewish, and yes I know many Jews! Thanks for answering!!! wink

Oh my Yahweh.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 09:34 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nellinator
Crazy Canuck

Originally posted by Bardock42
Oh my Yahweh.

Now what is the point of saying that. Say nothing at all if you are going to be a jerk. At least she was polite. What an idiot.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 09:54 PM
Nellinator is currently offline Click here to Send Nellinator a Private Message Find more posts by Nellinator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Nellinator
Now what is the point of saying that. Say nothing at all if you are going to be a jerk. At least she was polite. What an idiot.

Irony?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 10:00 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Irony?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 10:31 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

don't listen to Bardock......He's not even sure he exists.... blink

I think there are some Jews here, or at least one...

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 10:57 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regret
One Among Many

Darth Jello is a Jew, I believe

Robbin' from the rich to give to themselves

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 11:39 PM
Regret is currently offline Click here to Send Regret a Private Message Find more posts by Regret Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
movie_gurl2006

okay, thanks for answering.

~movie_gurl2006

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 11:52 PM
movie_gurl2006 is currently offline Click here to Send movie_gurl2006 a Private Message Find more posts by movie_gurl2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regret
One Among Many

okay, thanks for answering.

You are welcome, perhaps you'll find more of them. I can't believe there wouldn't be a number of Jews on the forum.

Robbin' from the rich to give to themselves

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 11:55 PM
Regret is currently offline Click here to Send Regret a Private Message Find more posts by Regret Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

I think Mindship is also, or at least knows much about them.....

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 12:03 AM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
movie_gurl2006

Oh my Yahweh.

what is that supposed to meann???

~movie_gurl2006

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 12:06 AM
movie_gurl2006

Okay, thanks everyone.....

~movie_gurl2006

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 12:07 AM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Re: Do you know...

This is imo a more off-topic forum thread.
Irony?

laughing
Originally posted by debbiejo
don't listen to Bardock......He's not even sure he exists.... blink

ITS QUANTUM THEORY! LIVE WITH IT! madlaughing

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 12:33 AM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
movie_gurl2006

Re: Re: Do you know...

Originally posted by Alliance
This is imo a more off-topic forum thread.

laughing

ITS QUANTUM THEORY! LIVE WITH IT! madlaughing

This is not a off-topic thread, its actually a religion thread... roll eyes (sarcastic) and anways, if that dude did insult me im sure its not a "quantum" theory! mad mad

~movie_gurl2006

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 12:50 AM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

This forum is about religoius discussion. Your post does not invoke discussion, or debate.

And people not existing is quantum theory.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 12:57 AM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
movie_gurl2006

This forum is about religoius discussion. Your post does not invoke discussion, or debate.

And people not existing is quantum theory.

Ahem.... this has nothing to do with a debate! and plus, it has to do with religion because im asking you people if you are jewish, or do you know any jews, so instead of arguing, and bringing up my blood pressure up, answer the question....!

~movie_gurl2006

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 12:59 AM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

I'm not here to make your life peaceful.

This thread has nothing to do with debate, comparison. Thats why it belongs in the OTF... not here.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 01:04 AM
movie_gurl2006

I'm not here to make your life peaceful.

This thread has nothing to do with debate, comparison. Thats why it belongs in the OTF... not here.

THIS THREAD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DEBATE, where did you get that idea from?! This section of the forum has nothing to do with debate, it has to do with religion...

I never said you were here too make my life peaceful... all i am asking is for you to answer the question, or dont bother coming here!

~movie_gurl2006

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 01:08 AM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Thsi thread should have somehting to do with religious debate. Thats what this forum is used for. Random questions go in the OTF. It is out of place.

You joined today. I gave you advice as a member that has been here for a while. If you get annoyed everytime someone disagrees with you, youre going to have a long ride.

And welcome to KMC smile.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 01:11 AM
movie_gurl2006

Thsi thread should have somehting to do with religious debate. Thats what this forum is used for. Random questions go in the OTF. It is out of place.

You joined today. I gave you advice as a member that has been here for a while. If you get annoyed everytime someone disagrees with you, youre going to have a long ride.

And welcome to KMC smile.

OMG.... JUST BE QUIET! THIS FORUM IS NOT FOR DEBATE, ITS FOR RELIGION.... A QUESTION THATS ASKING YOU ARE YOU JEWISH, OR DO YOU KNOW ANY JEWS???? thanks for welcoming me, oh and one more thing, you're the one whos turning it into a debate... joke's on you.

~movie_gurl2006

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 01:16 AM