KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Recent Raz sightings

Recent Raz sightings
Started by: ~Da Moose~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Moosey
Gone

Warning Recent Raz sightings

The increasingly reclusive yet brilliant Raz has become, as you know, a mecca for the forum paparazzi and seekers of rare personalities.

Said to be more underground than Michael Jackson, it is rumored that Raz has been seen in various oddball locations, while still others say he is working on his manifesto for world peace and expansion of Starbucks franchises...

Some recent Raz sighting reports include:

06/18/2006- Outside a Wal-Mart in Sarasota, Florida, nude in a shopping cart on the edge of the parking lot, drinking out of a bag

06/29/2006 - Atop a Kip's Big Boy restaurant in Manhattan, Kansas screaming "I'm the king of the World...I'm the king of the Worrrrld!!"

07/11/2006 - Pedaling a tricycle down the shoulder of the east turnpike in Boise, Idaho

Yesterday - Seen as a vision in the bark of a mimosa tree outside of Santo Paolo de los Gazagobangos, Colombia.

Where have you seen or heard of a Raz Sighting? Please give details.

And remember, do not approach or attempt to subdue Raz -- he is considered currently to be a rogue meister and possibly dangerous. Avoid eye contact.

956,000: Moosey

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 02:10 PM
Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

I heard he made a sock account last year, and has been posting under the username 'Vinny Valentine'

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 02:13 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Type Raz into Google Images. Look at the first picture.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 02:14 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

I was sleeping last night and woke up when I heard a noise. I looked around but, found nothing so went back to sleep. Then I heard it again so i opened my eyes and saw Raz. I feel so violated.

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 02:15 PM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

6/13/2006 - Raz seen eating goats while singing "Froggy come a-courtin".

One little spark...

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 02:15 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LethalFemme
I was sleeping last night and woke up when I heard a noise. I looked around but, found nothing so went back to sleep. Then I heard it again so i opened my eyes and saw Raz. I feel so violated.

Oh sorry, that was me wearing a Raz mask....embarrasment

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 02:16 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Did you skin him for it?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 02:19 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

Originally posted by Mišt
Oh sorry, that was me wearing a Raz mask....embarrasment

Well because of you I don't feel safe in my own home anymore. I've been doing the craziest things like checking to make sure people aren't following me and wearing panties. I shouldn't have to live like an animal.mad

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 02:21 PM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by Bloigen
Type Raz into Google Images. Look at the first picture.

sick

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 02:23 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

ATTENTION

Raz has just been spotted near an elderly home, apparently he was attempting to steal a handbag but security was alerted. He is on the run, I repeat he is on the run, he is out there, possibly armed, possibly dangerous, possibly naked....but I wouldnt take that last one into account, it was just passed onto me by Vinny.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 02:23 PM