KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Days Of Romance Or Life

Days Of Romance Or Life
Started by: blondie'sday

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
blondie'sday
Ms. Carrie

Question Days Of Romance Or Life

There was a time back in highschool that I never thought I would marry, have kids, or even sit and wonder where my life had gone. But now as I sit in front of this computer listening to Bob Seger I wonder if he knows that his songs are about someones life some where...
There were days long ago when a man came in to my life at first we shared sweet kisses that promised we would get to know each other and love forever. A promise that said we would raise babies and love until the end of time. Yea right how wrong was I to belive in that broken promise and world of lies that cost me to losse both kids I gave birth to and almost the best years of my life. Sure the kids have a better life than what I can give them and that I will always be thankful for. As far as their father my ex-husband well I hope he rotts in hell for all he did to his children and all of his wives who soon learned he was a wife beatting shithead. Like me I hope the 2 ladies before me who came across William Lee Byrd who today would be almost 51 have a better life and the kids 5 in all, know what a loser their father is beacuse he just can not stay away from the bar!!
Sure I know someday he will proably come across this and I hope that when he reads the truth he learns that being ******* doesn't get you what you want. Bill I thank you for helping me grip life as I should and for teaching me how to tell men like you how to **** off and die. So now as I sit here I will and can write out this wish for love and happieness for women like me who have and will go through abuse of all types. Yes, girls you have a choice in life you do not have to be controled or fear life on this earth.
Men and women can share sweet kisses of love and passion! Soon that passion can get serious, where sighs can turn to moans. No girls you wont belive your giving to passion when you do find that Mr. Right. But what the hell after all you have been through you deserve a little spice in your life. Take the ending from my last entry where I left every one hanging and imagine what it would feel like to let lose of a feeling you have had hidden for years.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 04:50 PM
blondie'sday is currently offline Click here to Send blondie'sday a Private Message Find more posts by blondie'sday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

*insert bloigens "Colin Powell" picture here*

One little spark...

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 04:51 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
*insert bloigens "Colin Powell" picture here*

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 04:52 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by blondie'sday
There was a time back in highschool that I never thought I would marry, have kids, or even sit and wonder where my life had gone. But now as I sit in front of this computer listening to Bob Seger I wonder if he knows that his songs are about someones life some where...
There were days long ago when a man came in to my life at first we shared sweet kisses that promised we would get to know each other and love forever. A promise that said we would raise babies and love until the end of time. Yea right how wrong was I to belive in that broken promise and world of lies that cost me to losse both kids I gave birth to and almost the best years of my life. Sure the kids have a better life than what I can give them and that I will always be thankful for. As far as their father my ex-husband well I hope he rotts in hell for all he did to his children and all of his wives who soon learned he was a wife beatting shithead. Like me I hope the 2 ladies before me who came across William Lee Byrd who today would be almost 51 have a better life and the kids 5 in all, know what a loser their father is beacuse he just can not stay away from the bar!!
Sure I know someday he will proably come across this and I hope that when he reads the truth he learns that being ******* doesn't get you what you want. Bill I thank you for helping me grip life as I should and for teaching me how to tell men like you how to **** off and die. So now as I sit here I will and can write out this wish for love and happieness for women like me who have and will go through abuse of all types. Yes, girls you have a choice in life you do not have to be controled or fear life on this earth.
Men and women can share sweet kisses of love and passion! Soon that passion can get serious, where sighs can turn to moans. No girls you wont belive your giving to passion when you do find that Mr. Right. But what the hell after all you have been through you deserve a little spice in your life. Take the ending from my last entry where I left every one hanging and imagine what it would feel like to let lose of a feeling you have had hidden for years.

I read the first two words then decided to post and inform you that *ahem* i dont care no expression

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 04:53 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SugarBaby
The Real Sugarbaby

wow...that's...interesting... sick

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 05:25 PM
SugarBaby is currently offline Click here to Send SugarBaby a Private Message Find more posts by SugarBaby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draku

Originally posted by LanceWindu

laughing

Anyway, I'm really sorry for you, miss.
No matter how much shit you had to endure, life moves on.
I don't know what else to say. Really.
Just... hope you find someone. Take care.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 07:45 PM
draku is currently offline Click here to Send draku a Private Message Find more posts by draku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlkMrkt

Re: Days Of Romance Or Life

Originally posted by blondie'sday

I did read It and I care.. I am not in love yet...

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 07:47 PM
BlkMrkt is currently offline Click here to Send BlkMrkt a Private Message Find more posts by BlkMrkt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Is that one of those "Send this to 47 people, or you'll never have a girlfriend" Emails?

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 07:49 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlkMrkt

Originally posted by Barker
Is that one of those "Send this to 47 people, or you'll never have a girlfriend" Emails?

laughing

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 07:50 PM
BlkMrkt is currently offline Click here to Send BlkMrkt a Private Message Find more posts by BlkMrkt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draku

laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 07:52 PM
draku is currently offline Click here to Send draku a Private Message Find more posts by draku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

I'm in love, and the result is it is unrequitted, and it's destroying me.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 07:53 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Matt, I told you already, I'm spoken for

Blondie, I'm sorry for all the bullshit you've been through. But take it on the chin love, make your life a better one wink

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 08:04 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMercurial
Unmythical mortal

Originally posted by $noopbert
I'm in love, and the result is it is unrequitted, and it's destroying me.

It won't destroy you, eventually, you'll be able to move on, and it will still hurt a lot for a while, but you'll be okay.

"Give a man a fire and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life"

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 08:05 PM
TheMercurial is currently offline Click here to Send TheMercurial a Private Message Find more posts by TheMercurial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Originally posted by Syren
Matt, I told you already, I'm spoken for

Blondie, I'm sorry for all the bullshit you've been through. But take it on the chin love, make your life a better one wink
It isn't you.

Originally posted by Xirius
It won't destroy you, eventually, you'll be able to move on, and it will still hurt a lot for a while, but you'll be okay.
Things look like shit, and the outcome looks like shit, but only because your standing in a pile of it, right?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 08:06 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMercurial
Unmythical mortal

Originally posted by $noopbert
Things look like shit, and the outcome looks like shit, but only because your standing in a pile of it, right?

Not exactly what I was going to say..................just hang in there, dont let things overwhelm you and everything will eventually work out.

"Give a man a fire and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life"

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 08:08 PM
TheMercurial is currently offline Click here to Send TheMercurial a Private Message Find more posts by TheMercurial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Weeping Fairy

amen big grin

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 08:12 PM
Weeping Fairy is currently offline Click here to Send Weeping Fairy a Private Message Find more posts by Weeping Fairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Not exactly what I was going to say..................just hang in there, dont let things overwhelm you and everything will eventually work out.
Heh... I hope so.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 08:22 PM
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

You bastard.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 11:18 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Double
.. and some junk

laughing ..... *snort* ....

Oh Sweat!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 11:21 PM
D-Double is currently offline Click here to Send D-Double a Private Message Find more posts by D-Double Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by D-Double
laughing ..... *snort* ....

Originally posted by Bloigen
You bastard.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 11:28 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote