KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » is 160 cm tall

is 160 cm tall
Started by: maltagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
maltagirl

Question is 160 cm tall

i was browsing in this forum and found it interesting especially this topic about being either tall or short..I read most of the posts and i believe that most of you do not think that a tall girl has a good body stature... and a girl must be short in order to fit most guy's tastes.. i'm 160cm tall, i consider my height average, because i never had any complaints from guys.., maybe because of that, i don't know if 160 cm is tall actually, i like guys 6 foot type so that i can rest my face on his chest..,but i don't know if 6 is enough or it must be 6'5 foot..to do that.. i'm a bit confused because i don't understand much about height.., people in my country (the Maltese) are mostly short and below average from 4'10 to 5'0... but i'm 5'3 and something which mostly when taken average it comes to 5'4.
write back

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 02:19 PM
maltagirl is currently offline Click here to Send maltagirl a Private Message Find more posts by maltagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

huh

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 02:23 PM
NightWriter is currently offline Click here to Send NightWriter a Private Message Find more posts by NightWriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 02:23 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cerberus
huh

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 02:31 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dorian Belmont
the harbringer of doom

Originally posted by Bloigen
(please log in to view the image)

i just stole that pic

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?...logId=534702160

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 02:34 PM
Dorian Belmont is currently offline Click here to Send Dorian Belmont a Private Message Find more posts by Dorian Belmont Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

So what country are you from?

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 02:37 PM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

To me, physical appearance is subordinate to personality. I' m 5'2", Fire is 6'6".

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 02:40 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SugarBaby
The Real Sugarbaby

Re: is 160 cm tall

Originally posted by maltagirl
i was browsing in this forum and found it interesting especially this topic about being either tall or short..I read most of the posts and i believe that most of you do not think that a tall girl has a good body stature... and a girl must be short in order to fit most guy's tastes.. i'm 160cm tall, i consider my height average, because i never had any complaints from guys.., maybe because of that, i don't know if 160 cm is tall actually, i like guys 6 foot type so that i can rest my face on his chest..,but i don't know if 6 is enough or it must be 6'5 foot..to do that.. i'm a bit confused because i don't understand much about height.., people in my country (the Maltese) are mostly short and below average from 4'10 to 5'0... but i'm 5'3 and something which mostly when taken average it comes to 5'4.
write back

...ummm....what?

confused

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 04:30 PM
SugarBaby is currently offline Click here to Send SugarBaby a Private Message Find more posts by SugarBaby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

write back

Hey honey,

I'm 5'7, which is about 170 cm I think... so I guess I'm quite tall in comparison to your average. Do you think you're too tall?

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 04:47 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Weeping Fairy

write back

well, i'm 5'6" , and i don't really think there's anything wrong with being tall. smile So don't feel bad about yourself big grin

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 05:00 PM
Weeping Fairy is currently offline Click here to Send Weeping Fairy a Private Message Find more posts by Weeping Fairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SugarBaby
The Real Sugarbaby

lol I'm almost 5'9 and just fine with it big grin

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 05:07 PM
SugarBaby is currently offline Click here to Send SugarBaby a Private Message Find more posts by SugarBaby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

1,98 m.

It runs in the family...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 06:07 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Slay
1,98 m.

It runs in the family...

So am I

And it doesn't.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 06:08 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mywi
healed ninja.

I´m 1,67 m tall, wish to be taller though...

You've got so many machines, Richard. Go on, give us a snare rush!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 06:09 PM
Mywi is currently offline Click here to Send Mywi a Private Message Find more posts by Mywi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

I'm 20 cm tall

Wait..wrong thread..

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 06:10 PM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mywi
healed ninja.

Originally posted by TOH
I'm 20 cm tall

Wait..wrong thread..

eek!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 06:12 PM
Mywi is currently offline Click here to Send Mywi a Private Message Find more posts by Mywi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

I'm 5'11.

I Don't know if thats tall or Not stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 06:13 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlkMrkt

[b](please log in to view the image)

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 06:14 PM
BlkMrkt is currently offline Click here to Send BlkMrkt a Private Message Find more posts by BlkMrkt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mywi
healed ninja.

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I'm 5'11.

I Don't know if thats tall or Not stick out tongue

That´s tall enough I think. I wish I were that tall, really

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 06:14 PM
Sancty
-

I'm 5'9... Too freaking tall..

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 06:15 PM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote