KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » That was soo fun!

That was soo fun!
Started by: Flamboyant4Life

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

That was soo fun!

So my friends and I were at an outdoor skatepark which they eventually closed around 3:30 because it started to rain. Well, then we heard thunder and it started to downpour. We were stuck there until 5:00 so we ran over and hopped a fence into a playground adjacent to the skatepark. Needless to say, we started playing on the playground in the middle of the thunderstorm. It was so fun!

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 10:12 PM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Thunderstorm + metal playgroud =fryed people...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 10:14 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

thumb up

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 10:15 PM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

rain is fun. . . wacko

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 10:20 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

yes it is.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 10:23 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Boobies!!!

One little spark...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 10:24 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

who's fun...boya?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 10:48 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Re: That was soo fun!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flamboyant4Life
So my friends and I were at an outdoor skatepark which they eventually closed around 3:30 because it started to rain. Well, then we heard thunder and it started to downpour. We were stuck there until 5:00 so we ran over and hopped a fence into a playground adjacent to the skatepark. Needless to say, we started playing on the playground in the middle of the thunderstorm. It was so fun!

That reminds me, one time when I was in high school on Winter break, two of my best friends and I went miniature golfing in a rain storm. There was no one there but us. Since we owned the place, we hopped the fence and found a bunch of stray golf balls. Then we expanded the golf course and just started trying to hit sh*t like the dragon's head, and the waterslides. Then the management started chasing us on foot, so we ran, and my friend Kenny stole a golf club. We then went to a park and threw the golf club around. It's AMAZING how far you can throw a golf club!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 10:50 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Re: Re: That was soo fun!

Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
That reminds me, one time when I was in high school on Winter break, two of my best friends and I went miniature golfing in a rain storm. There was no one there but us. Since we owned the place, we hopped the fence and found a bunch of stray golf balls. Then we expanded the golf course and just started trying to hit sh*t like the dragon's head, and the waterslides. Then the management started chasing us on foot, so we ran, and my friend Kenny stole a golf club. We then went to a park and threw the golf club around. It's AMAZING how far you can throw a golf club!

I'll have to do that sometime now, hahaha

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 10:52 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

That' is nice.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 10:54 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by $noopbert
That' is nice.
Hey, it beats getting malled by a grizzily bear, I'll tell ya that much. wink

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 11:01 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

I did that last week but not at a playground, it was after my fiance's Dad's play so we ran around outside.

Also a few years ago we rode jet skis in a thunderstorm. Fun as hell! We probably got some air time on those choppy waves.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 11:38 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Hey, it beats getting malled by a grizzily bear, I'll tell ya that much. wink

laughing out loud yes it does!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 11:39 PM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

I cant believe I just read all that gayness...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 11:45 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Weeping Fairy

yea i've done that b4, it is pretty fun, however i fell off the monkeys bars and sprained my wrist, but up til then it was fun big grin

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 02:02 AM
Weeping Fairy is currently offline Click here to Send Weeping Fairy a Private Message Find more posts by Weeping Fairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

Needless to say, we started playing on the playground in the middle of the thunderstorm. It was so fun!

How old are you? confused

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 02:29 AM
NightWriter is currently offline Click here to Send NightWriter a Private Message Find more posts by NightWriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

(please log in to view the image)

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 02:30 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barbarossa
King of the bitchslappers

Originally posted by Tptmanno1
Thunderstorm + metal playgroud =fryed people...

Damnit. If you tell them that, You'll be ruining Dinner. erm

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 02:35 AM
Barbarossa is currently offline Click here to Send Barbarossa a Private Message Find more posts by Barbarossa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Originally posted by Cerberus

me? 13 yrs. old.. cool stick out tongue

almost did that once, but never would never let me.. >hehehe<

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 02:44 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Originally posted by Cerberus

I am fourteen. But trust me..my friends and I have a weird sense of humor..which is now spreading throughout our grade.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 03:23 AM