KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Whatever happened..

Whatever happened..
Started by: TheKingofKINGS!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Whatever happened..

to the art of the away message?
Here's some good AIM ones:

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but %n abuses the privilege.

I'm bored, your boring, so don't leave a message.

Hello. You have reached the Sixth Sense Detective Agency. We know who you are, where you are from, and what you want so there is no need to leave a message.

This is a sad and funny away message. The sad thing is you're IMing me thinking that I'm going to respond and the funny thing is that I'm sitting in front of the computer staring at the screen rolling on the floor laughing watching you IM me.

If con is the opposite of pro, what's the opposite of progress?

I fell out of my chair. This might take a while.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

He who laughs last, thinks slowest.

I'm not here right now, if you'd like to reach me on my cell phone, buy me a cell phone.

Like a fat girl in a dodgeball game.... I'm out!

I'm not paraniod... but I know that you think I am.

I am not currently available right now. However, if you would like to be transferred to another correspondent, please press the number that best fits your personality: -If you are obsessive compulsive, please press "1" repeatedly. -If you are codependant, please ask someone to press "2". -If you have multiple personalities, please press "3", "4", and "5". -If you are paranoid delusional, we know who you are and what you want. Just stay on the line so we can trace your call. -If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and the little voice will tell you which number to press. -If you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter what number you press, no one will answer.

You have just recieved the Amish Computer Virus. Since the Amish don't have computers, it is based on the honor system. So please delete all the files from your computer. Thank you for you cooperation.

I'm somewhere over the rainbow.

Today we salute you, Mr. Compulsive Away Message Checker. While most people are out actually having a fun life, you are at home reading about it on your computer screen. Right mouse click, Get Buddy Info, or the little Info box at the bottom of the Buddy List. You have people on that list you haven't talked to in years, but you still loyally read their away messages every day to see what they're up to (borderline stalking). So, crack open an ice cold Bud Light, Marauder of the Mouse Pad, and don't wander too far from your computer because you never know when someone's away message may change.(echo: Mr. Compulsive Away Message Checker!)

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 12:09 AM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

ok

OMG! a one word post... gasp!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 12:10 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I've seen those all at Points in Case.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 12:10 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Weeping Fairy

hahahahahaha i'm gonna use sum o them laughing smile

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 01:30 AM
Weeping Fairy is currently offline Click here to Send Weeping Fairy a Private Message Find more posts by Weeping Fairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

It's necessary.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 01:30 AM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Weeping Fairy

smile

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 01:37 AM
Weeping Fairy is currently offline Click here to Send Weeping Fairy a Private Message Find more posts by Weeping Fairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Itzak
The other extreme

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
to the art of the away message?
Here's some good AIM ones:

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but %n abuses the privilege.

I'm bored, your boring, so don't leave a message.

Hello. You have reached the Sixth Sense Detective Agency. We know who you are, where you are from, and what you want so there is no need to leave a message.

This is a sad and funny away message. The sad thing is you're IMing me thinking that I'm going to respond and the funny thing is that I'm sitting in front of the computer staring at the screen rolling on the floor laughing watching you IM me.

If con is the opposite of pro, what's the opposite of progress?

I fell out of my chair. This might take a while.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

He who laughs last, thinks slowest.

I'm not here right now, if you'd like to reach me on my cell phone, buy me a cell phone.

Like a fat girl in a dodgeball game.... I'm out!

I'm not paraniod... but I know that you think I am.

I am not currently available right now. However, if you would like to be transferred to another correspondent, please press the number that best fits your personality: -If you are obsessive compulsive, please press "1" repeatedly. -If you are codependant, please ask someone to press "2". -If you have multiple personalities, please press "3", "4", and "5". -If you are paranoid delusional, we know who you are and what you want. Just stay on the line so we can trace your call. -If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and the little voice will tell you which number to press. -If you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter what number you press, no one will answer.

You have just recieved the Amish Computer Virus. Since the Amish don't have computers, it is based on the honor system. So please delete all the files from your computer. Thank you for you cooperation.

I'm somewhere over the rainbow.

Today we salute you, Mr. Compulsive Away Message Checker. While most people are out actually having a fun life, you are at home reading about it on your computer screen. Right mouse click, Get Buddy Info, or the little Info box at the bottom of the Buddy List. You have people on that list you haven't talked to in years, but you still loyally read their away messages every day to see what they're up to (borderline stalking). So, crack open an ice cold Bud Light, Marauder of the Mouse Pad, and don't wander too far from your computer because you never know when someone's away message may change.(echo: Mr. Compulsive Away Message Checker!)

*looks under my sig*

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 01:48 AM
Itzak is currently offline Click here to Send Itzak a Private Message Find more posts by Itzak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 01:51 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

I'm naked

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 01:59 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Splish splash I was takin' a poo?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 02:03 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

I already read this, I think Lance gave me the link.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 02:21 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote