KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » views on relationships

views on relationships
Started by: badboy2004

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
badboy2006
girl slayer

views on relationships

your views on relationships which ones are best to have and which arent as my girlfriend has just finished with me and her mum set about me yesterday to leave her alone and i have never seen her for like two weeks your views on that aswell.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 09:36 AM
badboy2006 is currently offline Click here to Send badboy2006 a Private Message Find more posts by badboy2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

I'm not into Voyeurism.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 09:37 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badboy2006
girl slayer

thats good then

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 09:37 AM
badboy2006 is currently offline Click here to Send badboy2006 a Private Message Find more posts by badboy2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

... Or Incest.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 09:38 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badboy2006
girl slayer

barker anychance you could make me a better sig than to the one i have as i have seen your wicked gallery

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 09:39 AM
Valharu
Where's my beer woman????

Re: views on relationships

quote: (post)
Originally posted by badboy2004
your views on relationships which ones are best to have and which arent as my girlfriend has just finished with me and her mum set about me yesterday to leave her alone and i have never seen her for like two weeks your views on that aswell.
Make a play for the mother. If that doesn't work try the neighbours. Other than that I have no idea. beer

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 09:41 AM
Valharu is currently offline Click here to Send Valharu a Private Message Find more posts by Valharu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badboy2006
girl slayer

thanx might just do that as revenge on her as it has nothing to do withthe mother just me and my ex

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 09:42 AM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by badboy2004
She's on holiday. no expression

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 09:44 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badboy2006
girl slayer

no as i have been told people have seen her around

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 09:45 AM
Barker

I had a girlfriend once.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 09:57 AM
badboy2006
girl slayer

did you what happened and would you make me a new sig

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 10:03 AM
badboy2006
girl slayer

whose still got one

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 02:00 PM
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

got what ? a girlfreind ?

i got one but were argueing know

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 02:17 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badboy2006
girl slayer

thats the way it was with me untilshe broke up with me and she said the reason why was she didnt wanna go out with a person that couldnt look after himself and i do llok after myself i think the reason why she finished with me is because she is so involved with her family she never went out much when we were together and she said i was always doing things for my family but i wasnt it was the other way round as i was alweays doing things for her.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 02:27 PM
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well im not worrying about it, we argue everyday, 1 a day but we dont worry one of us only has to say love you and we both calm down lol or rign the other that helps

we broke up once and she tried to get back with me, i said no next day i got up and missed her to much i said ok we can go back out if she wants and we went back to the way we was

oh wait i got a email now lol

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 02:31 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badboy2006
girl slayer

wish it was the same way for me too but she dont wanna know everything i try bak fires

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 02:33 PM
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

gutted, well me and angie are very alike its spooky even had to check if we were related one time lol that is why we are so good together

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 02:35 PM
badboy2006
girl slayer

me and my girlfriend had the same star sign so that was spooky we had getten on fine with each other until she started backing off alot saying excuses and that

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 02:37 PM
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

well sounds like me when we have a big arguement, but we always make up, you will get somone adventually

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 02:44 PM
badboy2006
girl slayer

yeah iknow

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 02:45 PM