KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » You have GOT to be kidding!

You have GOT to be kidding!
Started by: SugarBaby

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SugarBaby
The Real Sugarbaby

Shocked You have GOT to be kidding!

I'm sorry but I HAD to show you this. These people can't be fing serious....can they? confused

Choose our last name!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 04:29 PM
SugarBaby is currently offline Click here to Send SugarBaby a Private Message Find more posts by SugarBaby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

That's awesome.

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 04:30 PM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Problem_Child

thats dumb

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 04:31 PM
Problem_Child is currently offline Click here to Send Problem_Child a Private Message Find more posts by Problem_Child Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

WE should name them "killermovies.com/forums"

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 04:33 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

maybe i should try that when i get married... no expression

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 04:34 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

when you getting married ???

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 04:37 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

If I had tons of money to spare I'd do it. Help them with their wedding, it's a good cause.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 05:13 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by A.J
when you getting married ???

in 20 years.. i think...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 05:18 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Originally posted by silver_tears
If I had tons of money to spare I'd do it. Help them with their wedding, it's a good cause.

So would I, good call Sil. I don't actually have loads of money, but if I did, you know... big grin

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 05:23 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rose of Isis
Malice's Ragdoll

That's really sweet.
I hope whoever wins the auction chooses something good for them. confused

Clovie, Moose, Shellie, Lumanix, Lana, Alley, Syren, Josehappy, Solshifty

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 08:44 PM
Rose of Isis is currently offline Click here to Send Rose of Isis a Private Message Find more posts by Rose of Isis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

3500 to change there name to Anything?

Angelina and Al AnalBlasters

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 08:52 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SugarBaby
The Real Sugarbaby

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
3500 to change there name to Anything?

Angelina and Al AnalBlasters

They won't allow that. No inappropiate names.

I mean, I don't want everyone to think that I'm a greedy *****. I give to charities and all that. But seriously, if you can't afford to get married, why in the hell are you going to do it?

I mean obviously they're poor, and things are only going to get more expensive.

I think it's stupid that they're trying to get people they've never met to pay for their wedding and honeymoon.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 09:01 PM
SugarBaby is currently offline Click here to Send SugarBaby a Private Message Find more posts by SugarBaby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Originally posted by SugarBaby
They won't allow that. No inappropiate names.

I mean, I don't want everyone to think that I'm a greedy *****. I give to charities and all that. But seriously, if you can't afford to get married, why in the hell are you going to do it?

I mean obviously they're poor, and things are only going to get more expensive.

I think it's stupid that they're trying to get people they've never met to pay for their wedding and honeymoon.

I'm sorry, do not classify someone was poor if they can't pay for a wedding BY THEMSELVES. As I read, no one in their family is helping, and I don't think you understand the prices involved with a wedding. They could be average Day People but to have a wedding is like 15 Grand. Which, Alot of people can't spare.

And I think there idea is a bit interesting, They change there names for two years? Hell if it was only 100$ I would do it. They could be really nice people, so don't be biased.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 09:04 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SugarBaby
The Real Sugarbaby

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I'm sorry, do not classify someone was poor if they can't pay for a wedding BY THEMSELVES. As I read, no one in their family is helping, and I don't think you understand the prices involved with a wedding. They could be average Day People but to have a wedding is like 15 Grand. Which, Alot of people can't spare.

And I think there idea is a bit interesting, They change there names for two years? Hell if it was only 100$ I would do it. They could be really nice people, so don't be biased.

Ok well if no one is helping them, then why not save the money, save themselves from having to have a stupid ass last name for 2 years and get married at the city hall?

My parents did it. I know women want to have the big wedding. But if you can't afford it you shouldn't do it.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 09:09 PM
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

History: 0 bids

Says it all really.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 09:43 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LincolnDark
Sei, sei, sei...

I'm sorry but I HAD to show you this. These people can't be fing serious....can they? confused

Choose our last name!

strange people... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sig by: amity75

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 09:54 PM
LincolnDark is currently offline Click here to Send LincolnDark a Private Message Find more posts by LincolnDark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

Ok well if no one is helping them, then why not save the money, save themselves from having to have a stupid ass last name for 2 years and get married at the city hall?

My parents did it. I know women want to have the big wedding. But if you can't afford it you shouldn't do it.

Maybe they want to.

In fact, for all you know they ARE getting married at a registar's office.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 09:54 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SugarBaby
The Real Sugarbaby

Then why in the hell do they need 3500-6000 dollars?

I mean I seriously think that this whole auction is farrrrr to ridiculous to be a scam.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 09:58 PM
eggmayo

Then why in the hell do they need 3500-6000 dollars?

I mean I seriously think that this whole auction is farrrrr to ridiculous to be a scam.

How much does it cost to get married there?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 10:01 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

F*cking idiots. no expression

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 11:19 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote