KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » the REBUILD MY FRIENDS LIST game

Are you now, or have you ever been, my friend?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes. 5 31.25%
No. 4 25.00%
You're gonna shoot me either way, arent you? 5 31.25%
I refuse to answer this question, on the grounds that i may incriminate myself. 2 12.50%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

the REBUILD MY FRIENDS LIST game
Started by: sniper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sniper
Marksman extrordinare

the REBUILD MY FRIENDS LIST game

it's been a while, hell, close to a year since i did more than answer PMs here, but im back ofr a bit, hopefully i'll get back into the habit of spending some time here again.

the problem is, my friends list was wiped clean. ive managed to remember some of them who, thankfully, hadn't changed their names. but im only at 7 now, when i had many more.

so here's the game: if you had me on your friends/buddy list, or you think you were on mine, or should have been there, post, including some of your old names, if you've changed yours.

if nothing else, maybe i'll fine some new people to add to the list, but i hope to find all my old friends, if they're still here

Made by the wonderful Misha.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 10:02 PM
sniper is currently offline Click here to Send sniper a Private Message Find more posts by sniper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Theres a Rocket in my Pocket

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 10:04 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Theres a Rocket in my Pocket

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 10:05 PM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sniper
Marksman extrordinare

what kind of rocket?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 10:06 PM
sniper is currently offline Click here to Send sniper a Private Message Find more posts by sniper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

I don't know you!!!! But hi, I'm liz!

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 10:09 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Originally posted by sniper
it's been a while, hell, close to a year since i did more than answer PMs here, but im back ofr a bit, hopefully i'll get back into the habit of spending some time here again.

the problem is, my friends list was wiped clean. ive managed to remember some of them who, thankfully, hadn't changed their names. but im only at 7 now, when i had many more.

so here's the game: if you had me on your friends/buddy list, or you think you were on mine, or should have been there, post, including some of your old names, if you've changed yours.

if nothing else, maybe i'll fine some new people to add to the list, but i hope to find all my old friends, if they're still here

You're awesome.

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 10:13 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sniper
Marksman extrordinare

hi liz, im... well, me
i go by sniper, snipes, snipey-whipey to some people, who shall remain nameless, and on occasion, 'hey, you *******, get out of here'

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 10:15 PM
taft
that guy

I remember you.

Sig by Barker. He takes requests!!!! PM HIM Tell him I sent you.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 10:16 PM
taft is currently offline Click here to Send taft a Private Message Find more posts by taft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sniper
Marksman extrordinare

Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
You're awesome.

really, how so?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 10:17 PM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

wtf? anyone?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 10:18 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sniper
Marksman extrordinare

i remember me too...
coincedince?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 10:18 PM
Valharu
Where's my beer woman????

i remember me too...
coincedince?
Hmm. Your familiar. Did you hang with a bloke called gunner by any chance?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 10:21 PM
Valharu is currently offline Click here to Send Valharu a Private Message Find more posts by Valharu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

hi liz, im... well, me
i go by sniper, snipes, snipey-whipey to some people, who shall remain nameless, and on occasion, 'hey, you *******, get out of here'

snipey whipey eh? well, its cute, but I'll go with sniper smile

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 10:22 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

Hi sniper. Never seen ya before but I do like your sig thumb up

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 10:23 PM
NightWriter is currently offline Click here to Send NightWriter a Private Message Find more posts by NightWriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sniper
Marksman extrordinare

i dont know anyone named gunner...
i hope that wasnt humor, i was RUDELY awakened this morning, having had only about 3 hours of sleep, so the funny ownes me, atm

thank you, friend of mine made the sig, havent seen her in a long time

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 10:25 PM
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

So are you a Sniper for an Army on leave or something? If you can't tell us, thats okay, anonomity is understandable... cool

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 10:27 PM
NightWriter is currently offline Click here to Send NightWriter a Private Message Find more posts by NightWriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sniper
Marksman extrordinare

you must be new, course to me that's anyone who signed up after, oh... 2004. but i think i would have remembered any 3 headed puppies if i'd seen them.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 10:28 PM
Valharu
Where's my beer woman????

i dont know anyone named gunner...
i hope that wasnt humor, i was RUDELY awakened this morning, having had only about 3 hours of sleep, so the funny ownes me, atm

I was hoping you would say yes, then I would say something semi clever and..........you get the gist. beer

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 10:29 PM
Valharu is currently offline Click here to Send Valharu a Private Message Find more posts by Valharu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

you must be new, course to me that's anyone who signed up after, oh... 2004. but i think i would have remembered any 3 headed puppies if i'd seen them.

lol, I don't like to think of someone who has been year 1 full year with over 2000 posts to be "new" but to each his own erm

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 10:29 PM
sniper
Marksman extrordinare

to the government, no, im not known like that. just to my friends, and people i play games with online. when you're playing halo, and you never see the guy who killed you, that's usually me.

got the nickname from performance at shooting ranges. friends saw me working with the rifles, and the name stuck :P

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 10:30 PM