KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » if your...

if your...
Started by: TigerEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

if your...

bestfriend told you not to talk to their boyfriend cuz you knew too much or they were scared you'd like them more the them and ditch them. Would you still talk to their boyfriend cuz you two got along really well and wanted to be friends????

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 02:18 AM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

blink huh messed no expression

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 02:20 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

(please log in to view the image)

Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

One little spark...

Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NINJ4_BL4D3
Sly as a Snake

Dont know..................thats really hard.....

join the ninjutsu club

NINJ4_BL4D3 is currently offline Click here to Send NINJ4_BL4D3 a Private Message Find more posts by NINJ4_BL4D3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 02:21 AM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by TigerEyes
bestfriend told you not to talk to their boyfriend cuz you knew too much or they were scared you'd like them more the them and ditch them. Would you still talk to their boyfriend cuz you two got along really well and wanted to be friends????

If I thought you would know more than me I would kill myself. So, I guess you could go for my boyfriend then.

I know, I know, it doesn't fit 100%, but I take them as they come (or in this case don't)

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 02:22 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Originally posted by Dusty

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 02:22 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

Yes, I would still talk to him. I would also tell your friend to stop being so paranoid. Your friend should trust you enough for you to be able to talk to her boyfriend.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 02:23 AM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

yah i'm really sad cuz i'm really close to my bestfriend but i want to get to know their boyfriend and yah

TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Originally posted by Ladyluck
Yes, I would still talk to him. I would also tell your friend to stop being so paranoid. Your friend should trust you enough for you to be able to talk to her boyfriend.

his boyfriend.....

Ladyluck

laughing

his boyfriend.....

Whatever. Same deal.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 02:25 AM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Originally posted by Ladyluck
laughing

Whatever. Same deal.

yah

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 02:27 AM
Dusty

Re: if your...

Firstly, your "best" friend is obviously insecure. Plus, not a very good friend at all if she's restricting you from another friendship.

I think you should still talk with the guy. Just don't get serious and steal him.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 02:29 AM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Re: Re: if your...

Firstly, your "best" friend is obviously insecure. Plus, not a very good friend at all if she's restricting you from another friendship.

I think you should still talk with the guy. Just don't get serious and steal him.

once again both gay so he's not worried about a sexual attraction he's worried i'll make him my new best friend and ditch my best friend.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 02:32 AM
Dusty

Re: Re: Re: if your...

once again both gay so he's not worried about a sexual attraction he's worried i'll make him my new best friend and ditch my best friend.

Then your friend is insecure. You need to assure him more attention, or none at all.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 02:36 AM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

he's def. insecure...and i know he is and i try to give him attention but he's so like anti everything lately

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 02:38 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Drama! eek!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 02:39 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Originally posted by Captain REX
Drama! eek!

shhh

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 02:40 AM