KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Shanghai's Most Well-Kown Traveler Attraction

Shanghai's Most Well-Kown Traveler Attraction
Started by: viola67

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
viola67

Shanghai's Most Well-Kown Traveler Attraction

Have you seen one of Steven Spielberg's finest movies, Empire of Sun? If not, then you lost the opportunity to guess what is the most well-known traveler attraction in the beautiful and historic city of Shanghai.

The Bund, which refers to the 52 buildings and wharves along the bunk of HuangPu River, is the most well-known traveler attraction in Shanghai. The term "bund" is an Anglo-Indian word which denotes, "embankment" denotes the flood barriers. This place is extra charming and beautiful especially at night because of the many lights from the buildings. The way I see it, this site never sleeps because it's continuously well-lighted and alive.

Throughout the Bunk, travelers can witness many architectural styles like Romanesque, Gothic, Renaissance, Baroque, Neo-Classical, Beaux-Arts, and Art Deco. Here, travelers can also have a glimpse of the sophisticated remains of colonialism which include Customs House with the popular bell Big Ching and Peace Hotel. Other lush structures that can be found in the area are Asia Building, Shanghai Club, Union Building, and Nissin Building.

Now, you have two options left, are you going to Shanghai or you will just settle for the DVD of Steven Spielberg movie to see the well-known, The Bund?

http://chinatraveltour.blogspot.com...n-traveler.html

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 03:35 AM
viola67 is currently offline Click here to Send viola67 a Private Message Find more posts by viola67 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
hello

Spam.

here's my wife

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 03:36 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

.........does this belong in the OTF?

riding high on love's true bluish light

Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
hello

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Barker
Spam.

here's my wife

Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Toshiru
I has a titlez

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 03:37 AM
Toshiru is currently offline Click here to Send Toshiru a Private Message Find more posts by Toshiru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

I'm going to Shanghai! eek!

Made by the awesome BakaXero

TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Originally posted by Barker
Spam.
Originally posted by TOH
Originally posted by TOH
Originally posted by TOH
Originally posted by TOH
Originally posted by TOH
Originally posted by TOH
Originally posted by TOH

Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
hello

Originally posted by TOH

(please log in to view the image)

here's my wife

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 03:38 AM
viola67

Good luck with your trip then.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 05:51 AM
viola67 is currently offline Click here to Send viola67 a Private Message Find more posts by viola67 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote