KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » whats the fastest you've ever moved in with someone?

whats the fastest you've ever moved in with someone?
Started by: terd40

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
terd40
CCC Agent

Worried whats the fastest you've ever moved in with someone?

i met this chick a while back and we have been goin out as bf/gf for about 3 months and she just moved in. is this too fast? im getting action more than ever so im happy and all but is this going to bite me in the a$$$? what is the fastest any of you have moved in with a signifigant other?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 09:10 PM
terd40 is currently offline Click here to Send terd40 a Private Message Find more posts by terd40 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krone

well mines been a year because ive just moved out of home and my g/f also did,

But three months is fine

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 09:12 PM
Krone is currently offline Click here to Send Krone a Private Message Find more posts by Krone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

Re: whats the fastest you've ever moved in with someone?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by terd40
i met this chick a while back and we have been goin out as bf/gf for about 3 months and she just moved in. is this too fast? im getting action more than ever so im happy and all but is this going to bite me in the a$$$? what is the fastest any of you have moved in with a signifigant other?

If you own the house and most of the stuff in it, your fine.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 09:13 PM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flavio

significant other?
call me when you start talking about how fast going on unsignificant girls...
well, but i guess it depends on how much you trust and like the girl smile if you feel fine, than its nice...

Last edited by Flavio on Aug 28th, 2006 at 09:16 PM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 09:13 PM
Flavio is currently offline Click here to Send Flavio a Private Message Find more posts by Flavio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

3 months is actually quite a long time when you think about it. So I would say you're fine, just be careful.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 09:17 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

Yeah its fast IMO, i waited 2 years before i jumped ship but as long as you are happy smile

F**k you Loggins

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 09:20 PM
smoker4 is currently offline Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

She has to pay rent somehow right. Dude moving in is basically one step down from marriage, don't ask us ask yourself, was this to fast?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 09:22 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
terd40
CCC Agent

i guess if it doesnt work, it ends up ok. it is my place. i just gotta keep her away from any of my cash. i guess i really like her but i just dont trust her yet, like its too soon to have been earned or something.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 09:48 PM
terd40 is currently offline Click here to Send terd40 a Private Message Find more posts by terd40 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Epsilon Zero
Restricted

Account Restricted

For me was four months.

Power Through Discipline

Omega Xi

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 09:52 PM
Epsilon Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Epsilon Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Epsilon Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

here is my opinion...just an opinion so dont get to upset.
you refer to her as 'this chick'...only be with her for like 3 mos...thats to fast. if you cared about her you would use her name and it would be more then 3 mos before she moves in. I cant wait till I see the episode where you appear on Jerry Springer. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 10:45 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

Re: Re: whats the fastest you've ever moved in with someone?

Originally posted by Himo
If you own the house and most of the stuff in it, your fine.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 10:46 PM
Quiero Mota is currently offline Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I know one of my roommates for no more than a month

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 10:47 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

It took me only an hour and twelve minutes to move all my stuff from a truck into my old college apartment.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 03:34 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
It took me only an hour and twelve minutes to move all my stuff from a truck into my old college apartment.

laughing

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 03:49 AM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

we met yesterday and now he's sleeping here.

just kdding...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 03:51 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I could never live with anyone. I dont share well embarrasment

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 04:17 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Originally posted by silver_tears
I could never live with anyone. I dont share well embarrasment

hahaha. but loneliness is not pretty either. i would share my anything. just as long as it was for a lifetime. smile

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 04:40 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

I've been going out with someone for about 14 months. We still don't live together. She still lives at her dorms, and i have an apartment with my cousins.

One little spark...

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 04:43 AM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

it is my place. i just gotta keep her away from any of my cash.

laughing

beer My girlfriend wants to move in together,I cant afford it at the moment,but even if I could,I would tell the hoe we aint movin nowhere till you get a full time job b!tch

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 06:28 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Valharu
Where's my beer woman????

Originally posted by K.Diddy
laughing

beer My girlfriend wants to move in together,I cant afford it at the moment,but even if I could,I would tell the hoe we aint movin nowhere till you get a full time job b!tch
Fair enough. beer

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 06:46 AM
Valharu is currently offline Click here to Send Valharu a Private Message Find more posts by Valharu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote