KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » "Young boys should never be sent to bed... they always wake up a day older. "

Finding Neverland
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
is a joyful masterpiece 3 37.50%
keep away. 4 50.00%
had the misfortune of never seeing neverland. 1 12.50%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

"Young boys should never be sent to bed... they always wake up a day older. "
Started by: Punkyhermy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Shocked "Young boys should never be sent to bed... they always wake up a day older. "

Finding Neverland.

best.film.ever.

I just got done seeing it and I was as overwhelmed with joy initiated by it as i was in tears with heartbreak.

beautiful.

wow...just wow...

i needed this. so bad. happy

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 01:53 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

im glad that it made you happy smile

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 01:57 AM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
im glad that it made you happy smile

smile
happy

oh it did. it really did but not withour first tugging at my heart strings first. i was in tears for the entire last half of it. but ironically it left me so...satisfied and hopeful.

that's the first sign of a good film. it should move you. smile

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 02:00 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

yes indeed happy

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 02:01 AM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Those are definitely the best films, as strange as it sounds I love when movies, music, books make me cry, it's so satisfying and great.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 02:41 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flavio

i never watched it and, when i saw this title, i thought it would be one more lame thread of the OTF. I guess i was wrong smile

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 02:43 AM
Flavio is currently offline Click here to Send Flavio a Private Message Find more posts by Flavio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fantasygirl

Originally posted by silver_tears
Those are definitely the best films, as strange as it sounds I love when movies, music, books make me cry, it's so satisfying and great.
You love it because it has deep feelings. happy It's the same with me. yes

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 02:46 AM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

And Johnny Depp is genius, that's a given.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 02:51 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

i know!

omg. i ironically LOVE films, books that tear me apart with emotion. I was crying..literally crying the last bits of the film.

*sigh*

Winslet...is just...such a phenomenal performer.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 02:55 AM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

And Johnny Depp is genius, that's a given.

of course. and so is Winslet.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 02:55 AM
NinthCorona

Yes, and so is Depp.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 03:30 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Wrong Forum. thumb up

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 03:47 AM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Originally posted by Punkyhermy
of course. and so is Winslet.

I can respect her acting, but I've never really been a huge fan huh

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 04:02 AM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

hhm..i've been a longtime fan. since Titanic, i've basically seen all her films.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 04:04 AM
silver_tears

So have I oddly enough laughing out loud
Again though it's mostly for the acting.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 04:07 AM