KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Dead People have rights too

Dead People have rights too
Started by: ThePittman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Tongue Dead People have rights too

I think people have overlooked this minority for many years and I think they deserve a little respect. They are not allowed to vote, how many times have you seen a list of dead people brought to the voting ballet and then accuse the candidate of cheating, their votes count too. They are not allowed to marry or adopt children they are just treated like lumps of rotting flesh. They are portrayed in movies and video games as mindless brain eating people, the discrimination must stop!!!

I think it’s about time that they rose and walked on Washington, this would get them the attention that they deserve and get noticed. Rise my brothers and take the rights that you are owed.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 03:36 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

you sir are quite strange stick out tongue

made by Scribble

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 03:38 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

dead people are a minority??

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 03:38 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

If you consider how many people have lived on the planet in its 4 billio years, dead people are probably the majority

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 03:47 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Yes they are, we are not talking about them skeleton people, they are lower class people and don’t deserve any respect. Come on they have no flesh!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 03:48 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

do they have any hair? messed I dont remember if hair is like bones and remain while the rest rot away.

made by Scribble

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 03:50 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ThePittman
Yes they are, we are not talking about them skeleton people, they are lower class people and don’t deserve any respect. Come on they have no flesh!

mad So its OK to discriminate skeletons? We can kill them in games and movies but not dead people!! You sir are a hypocrite!

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 03:51 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Show me one skeleton that can hold an intelligent conversation or hold down a job at McDonalds. You know what they say about skeletons, they all look the same.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 03:55 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ThePittman
I think people have overlooked this minority for many years and I think they deserve a little respect. They are not allowed to vote, how many times have you seen a list of dead people brought to the voting ballet and then accuse the candidate of cheating, their votes count too. They are not allowed to marry or adopt children they are just treated like lumps of rotting flesh. They are portrayed in movies and video games as mindless brain eating people, the discrimination must stop!!!

I think it’s about time that they rose and walked on Washington, this would get them the attention that they deserve and get noticed. Rise my brothers and take the rights that you are owed.

You're right, Pitt does happen. no expression

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 03:55 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by lord xyz
You're right, Pitt does happen. no expression
You love me, I know you do. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 04:00 PM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

doesnt everyone? stick out tongue

now what about that hair erm

made by Scribble

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 04:04 PM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
doesnt everyone? stick out tongue

now what about that hair erm
If I remember right the hair will also go away after the flesh is rotted off the body, it will take longer to degrade but will go.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 04:07 PM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

oh ok, I was thinking about it and knowing the hair is made of the same stuff our cartilage is made of... and knowing our ears and stuff go too... it make sense blink this is a strange convo I didnt think Id be rambling on about today.

made by Scribble

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 04:11 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
oh ok, I was thinking about it and knowing the hair is made of the same stuff our cartilage is made of... and knowing our ears and stuff go too... it make sense blink this is a strange convo I didnt think Id be rambling on about today.
Your hair goes away before your finger and toe mails.

edit: nails. no expression

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 04:19 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

I didnt study this in school nor have I ever watched it so I really didnt know. messed

made by Scribble

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 04:25 PM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

I would have to talk to my wife about more detail, she is going to Vet school and knows way more of the medical stuff then I do.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 04:26 PM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 02:23 PM
Council#13
The Omega Male

Originally posted by Strangelove
If you consider how many people have lived on the planet in its 4 billio years, dead people are probably the majority

Technically, we only started appearing a few million years ago. Or maybe more than a few million. How long ago was the Ice Age again?...

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 02:26 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by Council#13
Technically, we only started appearing a few million years ago. Or maybe more than a few million. How long ago was the Ice Age again?...
I can't remeber but I think it's only like a million years or something.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 02:31 PM
Flavio

Skeletons aren't all the same
if they were i wouldnt take such a low grade on my pratical bones exam

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 02:32 PM
Flavio is currently offline Click here to Send Flavio a Private Message Find more posts by Flavio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote