KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Which South Park character are you most like

Which South Park character are you most like
Started by: RZA

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RZA
Shaolin Monk

Which South Park character are you most like

Good little SP Quiz I found...

I thought I'd be more like Cartman, cuz he's my favorite but I ended up being more like Stan instead, go figure

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=15185

‘Sorry but I just can’t trust anything that bleeds for about a week and doesn’t die’ My poetry and stuff

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 06:00 AM
RZA is currently offline Click here to Send RZA a Private Message Find more posts by RZA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Itzak
The other extreme

"You're Stan Marsh! Probably the sanest of the group, you're the mastermind behind the good plans and can easily resolve problems. To you love is amazing, and you're probably already in it. You can be a smart ass and don't have a problem saying what's on your mind. And you're probably an activist. Dude, this is pretty ****ed up right here."

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 06:12 AM
Itzak is currently offline Click here to Send Itzak a Private Message Find more posts by Itzak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Keith Talent
-

You're Butters! Hoodalalee! Cute and innocent, you almost always have a good time. You find pleasure in the small things, and that's good, considering you live in a piss and white-bread redneck mountain town. However, you're young-ness often puts you under everyone else's control and you have a hard time standing up for yourself. Oh, hamburgers.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 09:02 AM
Keith Talent is currently offline Click here to Send Keith Talent a Private Message Find more posts by Keith Talent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

Lol im Jimmy, wow what a great audience

F**k you Loggins

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 09:25 AM
smoker4 is currently offline Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Itzak
"You're Stan Marsh! Probably the sanest of the group, you're the mastermind behind the good plans and can easily resolve problems. To you love is amazing, and you're probably already in it. You can be a smart ass and don't have a problem saying what's on your mind. And you're probably an activist. Dude, this is pretty ****ed up right here."

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 09:35 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

You scored as Stan Marsh.

You're Stan Marsh! Probably the sanest of the group, you're the mastermind behind the good plans and can easily resolve problems. To you love is amazing, and you're probably already in it. You can be a smart ass and don't have a problem saying what's on your mind. And you're probably an activist. Dude, this is pretty f*cked up right here.

• Stan Marsh - 100%
  • Jimmy - 50%
  • Timmy - 50%
  • Butters - 50%
  • Eric Cartman - 42%
  • Shelly - 42%
  • Kenny McCormick - 42%
  • Kyle Broflovski - 33%
  • Tweak - 33%

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 10:51 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

You scored as Kyle Broflovski.

You're Kyle Broflovski! You are firm in your religion, but when things go wrong you question it greatly and wonder if it exists. You believe in others easily, and maybe even have an imaginary friend or two. You're often at the end of a joke because of something about you. You are defensive and have something to say whenever someone says something mean to you. You bastards!

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 05:03 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PandoraMomo
I have a secret...

You're Stan Marsh! Probably the sanest of the group, you're the mastermind behind the good plans and can easily resolve problems. To you love is amazing, and you're probably already in it. You can be a smart ass and don't have a problem saying what's on your mind. And you're probably an activist. Dude, this is pretty ****ed up right here.

Stan Marsh 100%

Tweak 92%

Kenny McCormick 75%

Kyle Broflovski 75%

Shelly 67%

Butters 67%

Eric Cartman 67%

Timmy 42%

Jimmy 33%

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 05:07 PM
PandoraMomo is currently offline Click here to Send PandoraMomo a Private Message Find more posts by PandoraMomo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

You're Stan Marsh! Probably the sanest of the group, you're the mastermind behind the good plans and can easily resolve problems. To you love is amazing, and you're probably already in it. You can be a smart ass and don't have a problem saying what's on your mind. And you're probably an activist. Dude, this is pretty ****ed up right here.

Stan Marsh 92%

Jimmy 83%

Timmy 83%

Kyle Broflovski 67%

Eric Cartman 58%

Shelly 50%

Butters 50%

Kenny McCormick 42%

Tweak 33%

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 05:14 PM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

You're Butters! Hoodalalee! Cute and innocent, you almost always have a good time. You find pleasure in the small things, and that's good, considering you live in a piss and white-bread redneck mountain town. However, you're young-ness often puts you under everyone else's control and you have a hard time standing up for yourself. Oh, hamburgers.

Butters 83%
Jimmy 75%
Eric Cartman 75%
Stan Marsh 67%
Tweak 58%
Kyle Broflovski 58%
Shelly 50%
Timmy 42%
Kenny McCormick 42%

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 05:19 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilmisskitten
Erotically Charged

Aw man, you're Shelly! You seem to be a somewhat violent person and hit those you consider 'turdsh.' You're always yelling at the kids you're babysitting and take your anger out on others.

no expression

i'm not like that !!

My Stuffs "innit"

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 05:31 PM
lilmisskitten is currently offline Click here to Send lilmisskitten a Private Message Find more posts by lilmisskitten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

'AY! You're Cartman! Looks like you're the fat one of the bunch. You are controlling, mean, and extremely racist. You always have a smart-ass comment to everything and you want your way all the time. But you enjoy playing by yourself, probably because there's no one to push you around (but mainly because you play with dolls). RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!

Eric Cartman 75%
Jimmy 58%
Shelly 58%
Stan Marsh 58%
Butters 42%
Kenny McCormick 42%
Kyle Broflovski 42%
Timmy 25%
Tweak 25%

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 05:32 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Itzak
The other extreme

Originally posted by §P0oONY
'AY! You're Cartman! Looks like you're the fat one of the bunch. You are controlling, mean, and extremely racist. You always have a smart-ass comment to everything and you want your way all the time. But you enjoy playing by yourself, probably because there's no one to push you around (but mainly because you play with dolls). RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!

Eric Cartman 75%
Jimmy 58%
Shelly 58%
Stan Marsh 58%
Butters 42%
Kenny McCormick 42%
Kyle Broflovski 42%
Timmy 25%
Tweak 25%

Teehee... you play with dolls. eek!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 05:36 PM
Itzak is currently offline Click here to Send Itzak a Private Message Find more posts by Itzak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Originally posted by Itzak
Teehee... you play with dolls. eek!

Whatever, Whatever. I do what I want!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 05:37 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Butters

One little spark...

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 05:56 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabbygood22

the fat one . i like the fat one the most

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 06:01 PM
gabbygood22 is currently offline Click here to Send gabbygood22 a Private Message Find more posts by gabbygood22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 06:33 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Anyone could have bet I would have got this one.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 06:42 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

Anyone could have bet I would have got this one.

Yeah. Because you're fat and canadian. And you have a popcorn/pizza making machine in your basement.

One little spark...

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 06:52 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Yeah. Because you're fat and canadian. And you have a popcorn/pizza making machine in your basement.

Only 1 part of that was true anymore.

I never was fat, and I don't live in the basement anymore, not since we moved sad.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 06:53 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote