KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Speaking of people getting put in their place.....

Speaking of people getting put in their place.....
Started by: ILoveMyDaniel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Shocked Speaking of people getting put in their place.....

Well lots of you are speaking of putting people in their place so I thought I'd put my two cents in or whatever you want to call it.

My friend Chris; Yes, the one who owned the trunk of the truck I rode in, got the f*** beat out of him yesterday at the skate park. I won't deny that he deserved it because he had been messing with some black people and you know how they get when they get pissed. He had been messing up some of their vehicles with two of his/my other friends at the skate park and so the both of them bailed while Chris stays behind and gets the living tar literally beat out of him. He wasn't at school today and nobody's heard anything from him so we have no idea if he's at the hospital or at home. He was kicked soccer-style in the face and beat with a metal rod but I haven't the slightest clue where. The two friends that had bailed came back later and he wasn't there and neither was his truck so he must not've been too badly hurt to drive.

Just thought I'd share. smile

I undoubtedly expect everyone's opinions; good and bad, so I won't go off if someone says he's a dumbass like I usually would.

Tomorrow I'll be going up to the skate park after school and looking out for the described vehicles.

Something that really pisses me off though, is the fact that the police station is around a :20 second drive down the road (driving) and probably about 2-4 minutes walking and they said it took the cops 5-10 minutes to get there. I got so mad when I heard that. :F

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 08:15 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Paradise

Well, I find it weird that you used a smile when you described your friend being missing, presumed hospitalized.

But, that shows where racism gets you.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 08:18 PM
Lord Paradise is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Paradise a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Paradise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

I dont want to read all that... hope everything is ok

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 08:22 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Poor Chriss but thats what you get for messing with other peoples stuff

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 08:22 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Paradise
Well, I find it weird that you used a smile when you described your friend being missing, presumed hospitalized.

But, that shows where racism gets you.

Well it just goes to show that you have no idea where racism falls when people are talking about people of other races. If I were in any way dissing black people I would've said the N word, which I didn't.

Tell me whatever the f*** you think I did but you're wrong.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 08:23 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Paradise

It's like that story they have my class read in health every year, and then write down which person you think is the worst/the most guilty/responsible, as a moral exercise. Except more obvious, and with less characters.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 08:24 PM
Lord Paradise is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Paradise a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Paradise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

You make no sense.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 08:34 PM
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

Re: Speaking of people getting put in their place.....

Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
Well lots of you are speaking of putting people in their place so I thought I'd put my two cents in or whatever you want to call it.

My friend Chris; Yes, the one who owned the trunk of the truck I rode in, got the f*** beat out of him yesterday at the skate park. I won't deny that he deserved it because he had been messing with some black people and you know how they get when they get pissed. He had been messing up some of their vehicles with two of his/my other friends at the skate park and so the both of them bailed while Chris stays behind and gets the living tar literally beat out of him.

The same way anyone would get if you screwed with their cars? Jesus.

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 08:38 PM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

I don't care about your personal life and all those fetishes of your you described, keep it clean.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 08:39 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMercurial
Unmythical mortal

Re: Speaking of people getting put in their place.....

Well it just goes to show that you have no idea where racism falls when people are talking about people of other races. If I were in any way dissing black people I would've said the N word, which I didn't.

Tell me whatever the f*** you think I did but you're wrong.

I won't deny that he deserved it because he had been messing with some black people and you know how they get when they get pissed.

Yeah, I think that counts as racism.

"Give a man a fire and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life"

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 08:40 PM
TheMercurial is currently offline Click here to Send TheMercurial a Private Message Find more posts by TheMercurial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Xirius

Agreed...

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 08:52 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Originally posted by Xirius

Don't actually care what ya think.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 08:56 PM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Don't actually care what ya think.

What he says is alot more important what you say.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 09:01 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

He got what he deserved.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 10:11 PM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

If that's your 2 cents I want a refund.... no expression

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 10:15 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 10:16 PM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Originally posted by Leo.M
He got what he deserved.

Yeah. erm

But he's still my friend. I'm defending for him tomorrow if the people come back tomorrow though. I doubt they will.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 10:21 PM
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

No offense to your buddy but he got what was coming to him. I wouldnt give a sh*t if it was my own sister. I'd beat the hell outta her for doing that.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 10:24 PM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Originally posted by BlackSunshine
No offense to your buddy but he got what was coming to him. I wouldnt give a sh*t if it was my own sister. I'd beat the hell outta her for doing that.

laughing out loud Too true. Whenever I see him I'm going to ask him why the feck he did it in the first place. He'll probably just laugh and say because he wanted to but..no telling.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 10:26 PM
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

if he does hes no good..again, no offense, but those are the types of people I avoid hanging out with. Troublemakers

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 10:27 PM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote