KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » My philosophy is the same as my Blood Type

My philosophy is the same as my Blood Type
Started by: Strangelove

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

My philosophy is the same as my Blood Type

B Positive

With all the socks' and trolls' recent invasions, I have become depressed and lethargic about the state of KMC. But then, when I gave blood last week, they asked me what my blood type was, and I told them; B+. It was then that I realized all of the infidels will be banned, and we shall be at peace once more. And I proceeded to eat delicious Chex Mix

Have a happy Hump Day!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 08:02 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PandoraMomo
I have a secret...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Strangelove
B Positive

With all the socks' and trolls' recent invasions, I have become depressed and lethargic about the state of KMC. But then, when I gave blood last week, they asked me what my blood type was, and I told them; B+. It was then that I realized all of the infidels will be banned, and we shall be at peace once more. And I proceeded to eat delicious Chex Mix

Have a happy Hump Day!

Wow, Im impressed.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 08:08 PM
PandoraMomo is currently offline Click here to Send PandoraMomo a Private Message Find more posts by PandoraMomo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by PandoraMomo
Wow, Im impressed.
Why thank you!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 08:24 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clap
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm A NEGATIVE.

What's everyone else's bloodtype?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 08:30 PM
clap is currently offline Click here to Send clap a Private Message Find more posts by clap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noble Strong
Restricted

Account Restricted

Noble Strong's Blood type
O RH POSITIVE,
HIV NEGATIVE,

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 08:37 PM
Noble Strong is currently offline Click here to Send Noble Strong a Private Message Find more posts by Noble Strong Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

O NEGATIVE!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 08:38 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

havennt a clue

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 08:39 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

I'm AB-

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 08:41 PM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

My blood is the one everyone wants..

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 08:42 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Originally posted by §P0oONY
My blood is the one everyone wants..

My blood is the one nobody has...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 08:42 PM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clap
Restricted

Account Restricted

I bet Vampires reading this thread are taking notes.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 08:44 PM
clap is currently offline Click here to Send clap a Private Message Find more posts by clap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

B Positive

Have a happy Hump Day!
I have to say it.

LOL

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Last edited by It's xyz! on Sep 13th, 2006 at 08:46 PM

It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Originally posted by AOR

Totally... Mine's pretty rare too which is a ***** if I need a transfusion as O- is the only stuff I can have.

smoker4
Me name be Leon

B Positive

Have a happy Hump Day!

rock

F**k you Loggins

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 08:46 PM
smoker4 is currently offline Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by AOR
C positive?

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 08:46 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

B Positive

Have a happy Hump Day!
That was adorable.

One little spark...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 08:47 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Queen Solomon
Dark Desires

I think I am A POSITIVE

Welcome to the city where your future is set forever.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 08:49 PM
Queen Solomon is currently offline Click here to Send Queen Solomon a Private Message Find more posts by Queen Solomon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Originally posted by §P0oONY
Totally... Mine's pretty rare too which is a ***** if I need a transfusion as O- is the only stuff I can have.

But atleast lots of people have you. I can only take four types of blood, all of them in the half of the halves.

"Forgive, O Lord, my little jokes on Thee, and I'll forgive Thy great big joke on me."- Robert Frost

King of Blades
The King

Originally posted by lord xyz
C positive?

Nope, ABA+ yes

Barking Spider
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by AOR
I'm AB-

Congrats. That is about as rare as it gets

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 08:50 PM
Barking Spider is currently offline Click here to Send Barking Spider a Private Message Find more posts by Barking Spider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote