KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Ouch.....

Ouch.....
Started by: Kongu_Dude

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlkMrkt

Miffed Ouch.....

For a few days ago me and my pal was out for a bike ride, and was going to cycle around his little town..... smile

So we went cycling away and we was going to cycle down to a huge grassfield...

So I picked up huuge speed and biked down to the grass field but did not notice that was a big Electric wire in front of it!

So I cycled right in to that Electric wire and got it around my neck and fell of the bike....

My shoulder got hurted and I got a big bloody scarr from the elecrtic wire that blead throw my shirt...

That hurted....

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 07:18 PM
BlkMrkt is currently offline Click here to Send BlkMrkt a Private Message Find more posts by BlkMrkt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

Ouch now that sounds painfull

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 07:19 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlkMrkt

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ladygrim
Ouch now that sounds painfull

I could not barely breath when I was biking home...

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 07:20 PM
BlkMrkt is currently offline Click here to Send BlkMrkt a Private Message Find more posts by BlkMrkt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Kongu_Dude
For a few days ago me and my pal was out for a bike ride, and was going to cycle around his little town..... smile

So I picked up huuge speed and biked down to the grass field but did not notice that was a big Electric wire in front of it!

So I cycled right in to that Electric wire and got it around my neck and fell of the bike....

My shoulder got hurted and I got a big bloody scarr from the elecrtic wire that blead throw my shirt...

That hurted....

One thing though, how come you never got electrocutedstick out tongue......joke, hope you are fine now

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 07:22 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Re: Ouch.....

That hurted....

As did readinged that stuff.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 07:23 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlkMrkt

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
One thing though, how come you never got electrocutedstick out tongue......joke, hope you are fine now

I am electrocuted....

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 07:23 PM
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Nasty! You're lucky to have survived that actually.
Makes me think, I guess many here have suffered incidents and crashes with bikes that make for good stories, would be cool to share them here.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 07:24 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

I am electrocuted....

So you mean you've been walking around all this time with an electric wire around your neckstick out tongue? There there

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 07:25 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

I could not barely breath when I was biking home...
sad awwww

ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlkMrkt

Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Nasty! You're lucky to have survived that actually.
Makes me think, I guess many here have suffered incidents and crashes with bikes that make for good stories, so write them down here!

I also got wet all over me because I fell down in grass with water..

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
So you mean you've been walking around all this time with an electric wire around your neckstick out tongue? There there

No..but belive me..It is NOT funny to fell of your bike backward because of an electric wire..

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Last edited by BlkMrkt on Sep 15th, 2006 at 07:28 PM

Demonic Phoenix

I also got wet all over me because I fell down in grass with water..

Wait a moment, re-explain exactly what happened to you, to me againwacko

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 07:26 PM
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

I would've love to see that happen to you.

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 07:27 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlkMrkt

I was biking right in to the Electric wire fell of my bike backwards got the electric wire burning a bloody scarr on me and fell into the wet grass....

Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
I would've love to see that happen to you.

Sorry..I brought no camera..

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 07:28 PM
BlkMrkt

Originally posted by ladygrim
sad awwww

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 07:36 PM
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

I was biking right in to the Electric wire fell of my bike backwards got the electric wire burning a bloody scarr on me and fell into the wet grass....

Sorry..I brought no camera..
DAMMIT!

Oh well, tiem to be black!(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 07:38 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlkMrkt

DAMMIT!

Oh well, tiem to be black!(please log in to view the image)

I could do a re creation of it and send it to "death or live"

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 07:44 PM
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Yeah, but you'd have to do the exact same thing, and nearly die, and everything.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 07:44 PM
BlkMrkt

Yeah, but you'd have to do the exact same thing, and nearly die, and everything.

Since I have already nearly died...I think I will die for good this time...

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 07:47 PM
Weeping Fairy

Re: Ouch.....

That hurted....

Awww..... sweetie sad oh, i hope you feel better, i get hurt when biking once, my bike hit a rock, and i rolled down a hill, and twisted my ankle, and my whole arm was bloody, but that sounds terrible, i hope you feel better hun

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 07:56 PM
Weeping Fairy is currently offline Click here to Send Weeping Fairy a Private Message Find more posts by Weeping Fairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sancty
-

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 07:56 PM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote