KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Business studies

Business studies
Started by: Krone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Krone

Business studies

Dont no if this is for here but what the hell!

Does any one on this forum no what the Gearing Ratio is? and why is it important to a business any help would be greatful

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 06:47 PM
Krone is currently offline Click here to Send Krone a Private Message Find more posts by Krone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Krone
Dont no if this is for here but what the hell!

Does any one on this forum no what the Gearing Ratio is? and why is it important to a business any help would be greatful
*thinks*

well...you got me. beer?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 06:54 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dennda
Restricted

Account Restricted

Business Studies is one of the most interntional study subjects in the world, due to how broad the subject is. As a broad subject in the social sciences, business studies opens the study field to a focus of specialties such as accountancy, finance, organisation, human resources management and marketing.

Old Post May 3rd, 2021 08:50 AM
dennda is currently offline Click here to Send dennda a Private Message Find more posts by dennda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

confused

Old Post May 3rd, 2021 02:44 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Sounds like you already know what it is or else you wouldnt ask it

Old Post May 3rd, 2021 02:45 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

A gearing ratio is a general classification describing a financial ratio that compares some form of owner equity (or capital) to funds borrowed by the company. Net gearing can also be calculated by dividing the total debt by the total shareholders' equity.

Old Post May 3rd, 2021 02:46 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

You fvckers better hope we never invent a program that can shut down your computers because I really really want to use it right now on you Adbot fvcks!! Miserable useless scam marketing crackhead jackoffs!!

Old Post May 5th, 2021 07:30 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's the study of lying and bullying and when I was at school it was usually chosen by stoners.

You can study any field and still be business savvy, it just takes a few life skills that are learnt naturally.

Shit, my dad left school at 15 and now has a masters in business administration which was funded by the company he worked at.

When that company collapsed, he got some boring council job.

It really doesn't get you anywhere.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post May 5th, 2021 08:54 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ronron9
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, I have 2 reports (600 words each, 2 case studies) due in a couple weeks: "examine why ethical behaviour and government regulation are important in marketing" and "explain how globalisation has affected marketing management" (they come straight from the syllabus). I guess for one of them I will use help of https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/ . The other one will be done by me. I would highly appreciate any tips on getting started.

Old Post May 21st, 2021 09:37 AM
ronron9 is currently offline Click here to Send ronron9 a Private Message Find more posts by ronron9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giord
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post May 21st, 2021 10:01 AM
Giord is currently offline Click here to Send Giord a Private Message Find more posts by Giord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ronron9
So, I have 2 reports (600 words each, 2 case studies) due in a couple weeks: "examine why ethical behaviour and government regulation are important in marketing" and "explain how globalisation has affected marketing management" (they come straight from the syllabus). I guess for one of them I will use help of https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/ . The other one will be done by me. I would highly appreciate any tips on getting started.
just find some quotes that support your argument and use good grammar.

Old Post May 21st, 2021 10:17 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hayama
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think we need to use good and workable software during business comminications. I have automatic call recorder which I use for recording and listening recorded calls from clients. Very convy

Last edited by hayama on Jun 10th, 2021 at 11:05 AM

Old Post Jun 10th, 2021 11:01 AM
hayama is currently offline Click here to Send hayama a Private Message Find more posts by hayama Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

It’s a fancy way of learning socializing for thick people.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2021 11:11 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Originally posted by hayama
I have automatic call recorder which I use for recording and listening recorded calls from clients. Very convy

Sketchy adbot scammer tools for a dirty useless fvckwit shitball telemarketer butt plug crackhead, GET THE FVCK OUT YOU ADBOT POLESMOKER SCUMBAG!!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2021 11:53 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Greetings friend. Do you wish to be as happy as me? Well, you’ve got the power inside you right now! Just send one dollar to happy dude 742 evergreen terrace and happiness will be on your way!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2021 01:51 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Troy McClure? I remember you from such films as A Few Good Right Ones and Make Way for the Rise of the Accountants.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2021 03:27 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was Homer. Lol

Old Post Sep 29th, 2021 08:21 PM
sophiass091
Restricted

Account Restricted

Business Studies is one of the most interntional study subjects in the world

Old Post Oct 14th, 2021 07:51 PM
sophiass091 is currently offline Click here to Send sophiass091 a Private Message Find more posts by sophiass091 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote