KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » So I was talking with this lady..

So I was talking with this lady..
Started by: Ladyluck

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ladyluck

Laugh So I was talking with this lady..

And we were discussing the fertility of males and females. We talked about how women become fertile, then after menopause, they can no longer have children. She said the reason for this is because women learn that when they give birth, they're only bringing life to this planet so it can eventually die. Women can no longer have children at a certain age because they learn.

I just had to ask her. Why are men able to have children until they die? You know what she told me? Because men never learn.

happy

I don't expect any guys to find the amusement in this. stick out tongue

Last edited by Ladyluck on Oct 5th, 2006 at 10:50 PM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 10:47 PM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

Re: So I was talking with this lady..

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ladyluck
And we were discussing the fertility of males and females. We talked about how women become fertile, then after menopause, they can no longer have children. She said the reason for this is because women learn that when they give birth, they're only bringing life to this planet so it can eventually die. Women can no longer have children at a certain age because they learn.

I just had to ask her. Why are men able to have children until they die? You know what she told me? Because men never learn.

happy

You know the child will die eventually. So why can you have children now?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 10:48 PM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan005

happy

Uhh.... sure yeah

whatever....

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 10:48 PM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

Originally posted by RocasAtoll
You know the child will die eventually. So why can you have children now?

That's not the point. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 10:49 PM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

Hey! I can learn

I only want 2 or 3 kids and then I'm done happy

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 10:50 PM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

That's not the point. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Why isn't it?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 10:51 PM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

Originally posted by Leo.M
Hey! I can learn

I only want 2 or 3 kids and then I'm done happy

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 10:51 PM
Itzak
The other extreme

happy

That just means there's no sense in us doing school or anything else. And that we should just leave everything to you oh so smart women. happy

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 10:52 PM
Itzak is currently offline Click here to Send Itzak a Private Message Find more posts by Itzak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

Loser!!!!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 10:53 PM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

happy

laughing out loud That's great. I believe it too. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 10:54 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

Originally posted by Kelly_LS
laughing out loud That's great. I believe it too. stick out tongue

laughing out loud I'm glad someone else found the humor in this. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 10:56 PM
RocasAtoll

There's not very much humour in it.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 10:58 PM
Ladyluck

There's not very much humour in it.

You're a guy. You don't see it like we do.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 10:59 PM
RogerRamjet
Playground Superstar

that's a genetic thing i guess...

as in wild life males always seek out to ensure the continuity...that's why cheating upon the partner is more common amongst men..it's basically a pre-historic instinct to maintain a biodiversity of the species and to avoid incest...that's why males remain fertile up to an old age..

...i know...i have to go away...

Sig by Scy!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 10:59 PM
RogerRamjet is currently offline Click here to Send RogerRamjet a Private Message Find more posts by RogerRamjet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

You're a guy. You don't see it like we do.

Ya, I do. It's still not funny.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 11:00 PM
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

laughing out loud I'm glad someone else found the humor in this. stick out tongue

big grin

Most women would, probably not so much men.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 11:01 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

Yeah, I know... I'm in denial about the learning thing embarrasment stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 11:02 PM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

That chic likes Bam

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 11:04 PM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

Originally posted by RogerRamjet
that's a genetic thing i guess...

as in wild life males always seek out to ensure the continuity...that's why cheating upon the partner is more common amongst men..it's basically a pre-historic instinct to maintain a biodiversity of the species and to avoid incest...that's why males remain fertile up to an old age..

...i know...i have to go away...

no expression

It was just a joke.

Ya, I do. It's still not funny.

Then why are you still here?

Originally posted by Kelly_LS
big grin

Most women would, probably not so much men.

Yeah. stick out tongue

Originally posted by Leo.M
Yeah, I know... I'm in denial about the learning thing embarrasment stick out tongue

RocasAtoll

no expression

It was just a joke.

Then why are you still here?

Yeah. stick out tongue

Becuase I like being a jackass. erm