KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What posters do you have up in your room?

What posters do you have up in your room?
Started by: Kelly_LS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Love What posters do you have up in your room?

WELL? smile

Today *dun dun da dun music plays*, from Spencer Gifts, my Mommy bought me a new Bam Margera poster. It's the one of him sitting on the throne. Here it is: (please log in to view the image)

I would've taken a picture and uploaded it myself but the glare made a large orb and if I turned flash off it would be too dark. I'm going to look at this poster every night...

I've also got Ladder 49 (I remember making a thread about my L49 poster arriving in the mail) poster on my bedroom door. And behind the door (I can see them when I shut it at night) I have two large Orlando Bloom posters.

So what about you? Or are you guys even into the poster phases anymore?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 06:47 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just one, it's where all these penguins attack a little girl on a street. shifty

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 06:49 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Prove it. I've gotta see that.....

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 06:50 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

None unfortunatly i share a room with my sister and she seems to rule the roost and im not allowed any sad

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 06:52 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ladygrim
None unfortunatly i share a room with my sister and she seems to rule the roost and im not allowed any sad

Why does she get to rule the roost? I'd be protesting, lol. Is she older or something? (That always seems to do the trick.)

Well, even if I was sharing a room I'd say "Hey listen, this is my side of the room, that's yours." and I'd plant like 900 posters (if possible) all over the wall on my side to admire.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 06:53 PM
Röland
Masked Vigilante

I have assorted movie posters.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 06:56 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nerdanel
Ice Queen

manson

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 06:57 PM
Nerdanel is currently offline Click here to Send Nerdanel a Private Message Find more posts by Nerdanel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

I'd like to have a Manson poster. I've only got a shirt though.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 06:59 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kelly_LS
Prove it. I've gotta see that.....
Nah, can't be bothered to borrow someone's camera at 20:00. Sorry.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 07:00 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

3 Lord of the Rings posters, and 1 Rock Werchter poster.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 07:12 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Posters for Dr. Strangelove, Shaun of the Dead, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Kung Fu Hustle, Pulp Fiction, Good Night and Good Luck and Moulin Rouge embarrasment

The Pulp Fiction one fell down today

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 07:14 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Originally posted by Storm
3 Lord of the Rings posters, and 1 Rock Werchter poster.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

I had Legolas on my door but I removed it and replaced it with Ladder 49, and then put Bam where Ladder 49 was. Lol.
Originally posted by lord xyz
Nah, can't be bothered to borrow someone's camera at 20:00. Sorry.

Excuses, excuses. *Sigh*
Originally posted by Strangelove
Posters for Dr. Strangelove, Shaun of the Dead, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Kung Fu Hustle, Pulp Fiction, Good Night and Good Luck and Moulin Rouge embarrasment

And I've managed to see 0 of any of those movies you just posted, lol.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 07:22 PM
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

I have a Metallica one, a trivium one, A dragon one, a Buffy one, An Eminem one. Also on the outside of my door I have a Heavy Metal one.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 07:23 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Originally posted by Strangelove

Get the tape! Will somebody get the tape! We have a poster to save!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 07:24 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

A "All I Know I Learned from Stewie" poster on my closet door
(please log in to view the image)

A Matrix Reloaded poster on my door

And of bunch of arty ones I bought in Paris all over

Mind you these are up in my dorm, I don't like ****ing with the walls at home, it looks trashy.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 07:27 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Originally posted by The Pict
I have a Metallica one, a trivium one, A dragon one, a Buffy one, An Eminem one. Also on the outside of my door I have a Heavy Metal one.

I wouldn't mind having an Eminem.
Originally posted by silver_tears
A "All I Know I Learned from Stewie" poster on my closet door

A Matrix Reloaded poster on my door

And of bunch of arty ones I bought in Paris all over

Mind you these are up in my dorm, I don't like ****ing with the walls at home, it looks trashy.

I've never even watched a full episode of Family Guy. The most I've ever seen of a FG ep is probably 10 minutes.
AND HEY!, My brother has that same exact Matrix poster on his closet door to the left of me except it has that colored dude on it with his glasses as well instead of just Keanu and the woman/.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 07:34 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Röland
Get the tape! Will somebody get the tape! We have a poster to save!
I have mounting tape, and it won't come off the back so I can put new tape on it

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 07:37 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

I have this blue adhesive sticky stuff that works damn well compared to tape.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 07:47 PM
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Sticky Tac! big grin

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 07:48 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Kelly_LS
I have this blue adhesive sticky stuff that works damn well compared to tape.

naling them in the walls works best....

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 07:51 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote