KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Sorry about Poo Face!

Sorry about Poo Face!
Started by: =Tired Hiker=

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Sorry about Poo Face!

Not that anyone cares, but I apologize for my Poo Face phase I went through, it was bad times. I don't know what came over me. Feel free to smack me across the face! embarrasment

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 08:03 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

*Smacks across the face*

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 08:05 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I smack myself across the face in protest of you thinking that you need a smack across the face!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 08:10 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Barker
*Smacks across the face*

Thank you sir! May I have another? eek!
Originally posted by Strangelove
I smack myself across the face in protest of you thinking that you need a smack across the face!

You sir, were too kind when you found out I was Poo Face, the things you said were very nice. I feel I owe you what my people refer to as a 'life debt'. I will follow you around to protect you from danger, and only until I save your life will I be free of this bond. I am the Jar Jar Binks to your Qui-Gon Jin.
happy

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 08:16 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
You sir, were too kind when you found out I was Poo Face, the things you said were very nice. I feel I owe you what my people refer to as a 'life debt'. I will follow you around to protect you from danger, and only until I save your life will I be free of this bond. I am the Jar Jar Binks to your Qui-Gon Jin.
happy
It's what I do....and you're Tired Hiker...no one can stay mad at you happy

Last edited by Strangelove on Oct 8th, 2006 at 08:39 AM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 08:37 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bogen

it's true yes

Facebook
Cheers starlock, your a champ. wink

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 08:39 AM
bogen is currently offline Click here to Send bogen a Private Message Find more posts by bogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Awe man, you're too kind. I've been in the slumps lately, so much change going on in my life, I think I kind of wierded out for a moment there, but I learn from my mistakes and stuff and I love KMC and I just don't know what to day. I'm like tearing up with tears of joy right now. happy

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 08:40 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Awe man, you're too kind. I've been in the slumps lately, so much change going on in my life, I think I kind of wierded out for a moment there, but I learn from my mistakes and stuff and I love KMC and I just don't know what to day. I'm like tearing up with tears of joy right now. happy
If you do, film it and put it on Youtube

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 08:42 AM
bogen

haha thats kool we all forgive you , who can stay mad at a long time poster/ top threadmaker like you for long.

* not arse licking, the truth*

Facebook

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 08:43 AM
bogen is currently offline Click here to Send bogen a Private Message Find more posts by bogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by bogen
haha thats kool we all forgive you , who can stay mad at a long time poster/ top threadmaker like you for long.

* not arse licking, the truth*

Dude, you deserve a deep tissue back massage for your kind words. Man, I fecking love you guys!

BACK MASSAGES ACROSS THE BOARD!!!! eek!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 08:44 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

oh Christ do I need one

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 08:47 AM
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

Not that anyone cares, but I apologize for my Poo Face phase I went through, it was bad times. I don't know what came over me. Feel free to smack me across the face! embarrasment

I felt like I didn't know you anymore. I even found myself not attracted to you at one point.

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 08:47 AM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bogen

Dude, you deserve a deep tissue back massage for your kind words. Man, I fecking love you guys!

why thank you, im asuredly greatfull.

Facebook

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 08:50 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by LethalFemme
I felt like I didn't know you anymore. I even found myself not attracted to you at one point.

Well, I'm aging. erm

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 09:08 AM
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

Well, I'm aging. erm

So you are you saying I should jump ship or get it while the gettings good.?confused

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 09:10 AM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

So you are you saying I should jump ship or get it while the gettings good.?confused

You should jump onto the next ship and sail this way, baby, the getting will be good for many more years as long as I keep drinking light beer and hittin' the gym! big grin

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 09:13 AM
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

You should jump onto the next ship and sail this way, baby, the getting will be good for many more years as long as I keep drinking light beer and hittin' the gym! big grin

You always know just what to say.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 09:14 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

You always know just what to say.

I'll be waiting with and ice cold Milwaukee's Best just for you, baby! wink big grin

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 09:17 AM
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

I'll be waiting with and ice cold Milwaukee's Best just for you, baby! wink big grin

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 09:18 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

visit my thread ninja

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 09:19 AM