KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I have to have....

I have to have....
Started by: BlackSunshine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

Worried I have to have....

I have to go have surgery. Its not as bad as I thought it was gonna be. Its very minor surgery. Its called LEEP. They have to cut off a small piece of my cervix. Luckily I'll be asleep or completely numb. I'm not sure when I have to go bu they said I have to do this by the end of December before this crap gets worse and I end up with no cervix at all.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 07:49 PM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

You'll be asleep huh.......

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 07:50 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

god...of course someones gotta be a retard...wink YES I'll be asleep.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 07:51 PM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

That sucks that you have to get surgery, but it's going to help you.

Hope everything goes well.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 07:52 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cheetah girl
Restricted

Account Restricted

shutup and go away

Nice sig pittman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheetah girl is currently offline Click here to Send Cheetah girl a Private Message Find more posts by Cheetah girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Double
.. and some junk

Ooo, that sucks...

LEEP, huh? huh .... at least they try to make it sound fun. erm

Oh Sweat!

D-Double is currently offline Click here to Send D-Double a Private Message Find more posts by D-Double Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosey
Gone

Re: I have to have....

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
I have to go have surgery. Its not as bad as I thought it was gonna be. Its very minor surgery. Its called LEEP. They have to cut off a small piece of my cervix. Luckily I'll be asleep or completely numb. I'm not sure when I have to go bu they said I have to do this by the end of December before this crap gets worse and I end up with no cervix at all.

Surgery, regardless of how minor is always scary. Good luck hon.

956,000: Moosey

Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

yeah when they told me I was gonna have to have surgery I got so scared I threw up on the floor in the doctors office...no kidding. Rather embarassing.

Originally posted by Cheetah girl
shutup and go away

excuse me?

Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

omg. wow...i hope all ends well.

whatever is wrong with that piece of your cervix tho?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 07:53 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

Oh my god. I'm sorry to hear that you have to have surgery hun, all I can do is wish the best of luck and hope that everything goes to plan.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 07:54 PM
House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Double
.. and some junk

Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
Surgery, regardless of how minor is always scary. Good luck hon.

yes yes, good luck... wink

Oh Sweat!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 07:55 PM
D-Double is currently offline Click here to Send D-Double a Private Message Find more posts by D-Double Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

Originally posted by Punkyhermy
omg. wow...i hope all ends well.

whatever is wrong with that piece of your cervix tho?

they found some minor abnormal cells. They usually do this thing where they freeze the cervix and remove the abnormal cells on the outside but they cant do that because my abnormal cells are on the inside of my cervix. So they have to cut it out.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 07:55 PM
Moosey
Gone

yeah when they told me I was gonna have to have surgery I got so scared I threw up on the floor in the doctors office...no kidding. Rather embarassing.

I have to have a procedure done in December too, that I am scared about having....so I can completely understand that.

956,000: Moosey

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 07:56 PM
Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Cheetah girl
shutup and go away

Good luck!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 07:56 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

thank you

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 07:57 PM
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

I'll of course let you guys know when I'm gonna have it and what the results are afterwards. I'll be sure and keep it all in one threadwink

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 07:59 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

they found some minor abnormal cells. They usually do this thing where they freeze the cervix and remove the abnormal cells on the outside but they cant do that because my abnormal cells are on the inside of my cervix. So they have to cut it out.

oouch...sad

i hope all goes well.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 07:59 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

it wasnt a question, i knew you would be asleep, i was just gunna say im gunna take advantage of you while you are asleep, which now that i think about it is sick.........or is it

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 08:00 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

Originally posted by Marth18
it wasnt a question, i knew you would be asleep, i was just gunna say im gunna take advantage of you while you are asleep, which now that i think about it is sick.........or is it

If you want to live you won't because Imp will be in the room with me stick out tongue

Originally posted by Punkyhermy
oouch...sad

i hope all goes well.

I'm sure it wont be all that bad but the main thing I'm worried about is falling asleep and not waking up. Thanks alot smile

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 08:01 PM
Röland
Masked Vigilante

yeah it's pretty sick Marth stick out tongue

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 08:02 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote