KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » iPod Video Converter

iPod Video Converter
Started by: MC_GG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MC_GG

iPod Video Converter

Hi, I just got an iPod Video recently and I need help. If anyone knows any good iPod Video Converter software, could they please help me out?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 09:12 PM
MC_GG is currently offline Click here to Send MC_GG a Private Message Find more posts by MC_GG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wrong forum

go to the help forums

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 09:17 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cheetah girl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea wrong forum

Nice sig pittman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 09:22 PM
Cheetah girl is currently offline Click here to Send Cheetah girl a Private Message Find more posts by Cheetah girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
commit832
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am using Pavtube iPod Converter Ultimate,it is an easy to use Blu-ray DVD to iPod Converter, DVD to iPod Converter, and Video to iPod Converter that can convert Blu-ray DVDs, DVDs and videos to iPod matching formats that support playback on your favorite iPod. This iPod Video Converter can smoothly rip any DVDs and convert most popular video and audio formats such as AVI, XviD, WMV, MPEG, MPG, FLV, MP4, VOB, WMV, MOV, 3GP, WMA, MP3, H.264, WAV, etc. to iPod Video including MP4, M4V and MP3. What's more, it offers you comprehensive editing functionalities such as setting advanced settings, choosing special effect modes, reversing video horizontally or vertically, adding various watermarks to let you make a better video picture and sound quality.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 08:16 AM
commit832 is currently offline Click here to Send commit832 a Private Message Find more posts by commit832 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

wrong forum is wrong forum

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 08:28 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JacopeX
Wrong forum

go to the help forums

Originally posted by Cheetah girl
Yea wrong forum

Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
wrong forum is wrong forum

(please log in to view the image)

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 08:31 AM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by commit832
I am using Pavtube iPod Converter Ultimate,it is an easy to use Blu-ray DVD to iPod Converter, DVD to iPod Converter, and Video to iPod Converter that can convert Blu-ray DVDs, DVDs and videos to iPod matching formats that support playback on your favorite iPod. This iPod Video Converter can smoothly rip any DVDs and convert most popular video and audio formats such as AVI, XviD, WMV, MPEG, MPG, FLV, MP4, VOB, WMV, MOV, 3GP, WMA, MP3, H.264, WAV, etc. to iPod Video including MP4, M4V and MP3. What's more, it offers you comprehensive editing functionalities such as setting advanced settings, choosing special effect modes, reversing video horizontally or vertically, adding various watermarks to let you make a better video picture and sound quality.
Are you advertising this? Itunes does alot of this.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 08:32 AM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: iPod Video Converter

Originally posted by MC_GG
Hi, I just got an iPod Video recently and I need help. If anyone knows any good iPod Video Converter software, could they please help me out?
Itunes might work.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 08:32 AM
LanceWindu

Originally posted by commit832

NO! Bad dog! *smacks with a rolled up newspaper*

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 08:36 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I like Videora.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 08:37 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Scythe
I like Videora.

^

This.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 08:41 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Toshiru
I has a titlez

Cheetah Girl....ahh the memories

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 02:41 AM
Toshiru is currently offline Click here to Send Toshiru a Private Message Find more posts by Toshiru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miharu

Originally posted by LanceWindu
NO! Bad dog! *smacks with a rolled up newspaper*
laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 02:48 AM
Miharu is currently offline Click here to Send Miharu a Private Message Find more posts by Miharu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

cucusoft

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 05:36 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Onlyniks

there are many software to do this just search in Google......

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 06:43 AM
Onlyniks is currently offline Click here to Send Onlyniks a Private Message Find more posts by Onlyniks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Thanks for bumping this thread, numbnuts.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 06:58 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Aaaaahahahahahaahahaaaaaa.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 07:02 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Bots/idiots hired to spam piss me off.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 07:06 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

AHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHA.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 07:07 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Double You Tee Eff?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 07:25 AM