KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Coolest weapon u can think up

Coolest weapon u can think up
Started by: Darth Grathius

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Grathius

Coolest weapon u can think up

the coolest weapon would have to a sonic blaster, u kick someone's ass with sound.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 11:34 AM
Darth Grathius is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Grathius a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Grathius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uneeklyconfused
Fujoshi

Clenched fist, nothing more personal than a punch happy

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 11:39 AM
Uneeklyconfused is currently offline Click here to Send Uneeklyconfused a Private Message Find more posts by Uneeklyconfused Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Armageddon's blade

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 12:06 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

A knife. There's nothing cooler than sticking a sharp piece of metal into someone and slicing through vital organs and muscle.................so I've heard.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 01:04 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Cow Launcher...

No wait... South Park did that... no expression

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 01:05 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madman_V3N0M
Dreaming of a red X-mass

Elamental blade, that can use the power of earth, fire, air, water and there's nothing u can't do with it! U can slice mountains! And it can turn into a mile long whip thing! With lightning and fire and shit!

Fool Bush!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 01:11 PM
Madman_V3N0M is currently offline Click here to Send Madman_V3N0M a Private Message Find more posts by Madman_V3N0M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Madman_V3N0M
Elamental blade, that can use the power of earth, fire, air, water and there's nothing u can't do with it! U can slice mountains! And it can turn into a mile long whip thing! With lightning and fire and shit!

Mate.... Hate to break it to you but there are way more than 4 elements.. no expression

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 01:12 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Not sure if I want to hurl lightning and fire and shit at people...I mean, sure, for comical value, but I dont see any long term benefit

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 01:17 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madman_V3N0M
Dreaming of a red X-mass

Light and darkness!! And oxigen, and hidrogen and... and... and plutonium or URANIUM ! ATOMIC POWER! An atomic sword! Yeah!!!!

Fool Bush!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 01:18 PM
Madman_V3N0M is currently offline Click here to Send Madman_V3N0M a Private Message Find more posts by Madman_V3N0M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Light and darkness!! And oxigen, and hidrogen and... and... and plutonium or URANIUM ! ATOMIC POWER! An atomic sword! Yeah!!!!

You just plain fall asleep during classes, don't you?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 01:20 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

i know a Cheesburger.YOu can eat it and you can throw it in to somebodys face

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 01:22 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damien B
Sniper

Goes over to the fryer and flips a burger at blade. DMB

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 02:29 PM
Damien B is currently offline Click here to Send Damien B a Private Message Find more posts by Damien B Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

a flame-thrower no expression

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Last edited by Röland on Oct 26th, 2006 at 02:43 PM

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 02:36 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by Impediment
A knife. There's nothing cooler than sticking a sharp piece of metal into someone and slicing through vital organs and muscle.................so I've heard.
My fav knife in my collection
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 02:45 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Coolest weapon ever!!!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 02:47 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

A lightsaber.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 02:52 PM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

~da rev~

One little spark...

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 02:55 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Originally posted by §P0oONY
Mate.... Hate to break it to you but there are way more than 4 elements.. no expression

A blade with the power of, say, carbon isn't very interesting though, is it?

I'm a signature!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 03:04 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

My pe....brb

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 03:06 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

A gun that only kills people for 5 minutes and they wake up feeling dumb, this would be perfect for the road so you can shoot all the dumb drivers and they wake up knowing that they were being dumb. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 03:07 PM