KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » odd thing today...

odd thing today...
Started by: TheKingofKINGS!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

odd thing today...

Ok, so I was at sams club, checking some things out, and start messing around with a drum set. There are some sticks, and I start playing around.

I know nothing about drums, and I've never even fooled with one before.

However, in the process of the playing, no les than 3 people came up to me, and said something to the effect of "you're a really good drummer"

Does this tell you something?

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 01:21 AM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Re: odd thing today...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Ok, so I was at sams club, checking some things out, and start messing around with a drum set. There are some sticks, and I start playing around.

However, in the process of the playing, no les than 3 people came up to me, and said something to the effect of "you're a really good drummer"

Not really

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 01:23 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

G
Originally posted by The Pict
Not really
Good, then it's not just me.

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 01:28 AM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

take some lessons, see if it was a one off. But you might have a talent for the drums.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 01:32 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

It might. Perhaps you got lucky with what you did on the drums, perhaps you have a good feel for it. Get behind a drumkit some more and see what happens, you never know!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 01:37 AM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

no...

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 01:56 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

It says go for druming!You may have a talent!jm cool

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 01:57 AM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

=the king of kings band!

I don't wanna live, i dont know why, i dont have any reasons, i just want to die
thanx Pittman for this bad ass sig!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 02:51 AM
Dr. Badass420 is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Badass420 a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Badass420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

Yeah, it does. Those people have never heard a real drum player in their life.

But if you think it sounded good... take some lessons

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 02:55 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

How much did you pay them beforehand? no expression

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 02:55 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Yeah, you read into things too much. no expression

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 02:56 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

This tells me those people are beat deaf.

"HUZZAH!"

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 03:07 AM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

drumming is pretty easy to make it sound good

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 04:27 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

they may have just been being polite. erm

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 04:52 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emo Ninja

first off were you drunk?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 04:56 AM
Emo Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Emo Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Emo Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bogen

yes, you watch decent music videos

Facebook
Cheers starlock, your a champ. wink

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 06:39 AM
bogen is currently offline Click here to Send bogen a Private Message Find more posts by bogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

I was pressing random piano keys at school and someone asked me, "How long have you been taking the piano?" so I decided to mess with him and said, "About 3 years." He's like, "Oh."

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 06:47 AM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote